Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's going to the Redwood Region AutoX next Sat, May 12th?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
RoadGlue
I'll be at the Redwood Region AutoX next Saturday up at the airport. Hopefully there will be a lower turnout due to it being Mothers' Day weekend (well, one can hope, right?).

The car is pretty much ready. I need to bleed the brakes again, as they're feeling a little soft after running up at Thunderhill last Monday. The rears need adjusting as well. No biggie.

Hope to see you there!
ConeDodger
As much as I like Peanuts Airport we will be at the SVR autocross at San Joaquin County Fairgrounds...
McMark
I've got a morning meeting, but I'll probably stop by in the afternoon to watch and chat with the RR peeps.
RoadGlue
I'm not going out to race at this point. I haven't had time to adjust and bleed my brake or to repair my front air damn. I'll just spend the day out in Sebastopol wrenching on it instead. Mark, feel free to swing by my dad's place if you're in the area. You might need directions (can't remember if you've been there or not).
nebreitling
TPR won't make it. I've got a birthday massage scheduled Saturday; race on Sunday.
Krieger
Too bad I was the only 914 there. And too bad there were only 16 cars there. Holy crap I got 18 runs in!!!!!!! , Okay 2 were reruns, but. My car got TTOD, only problem was I wasn't driven. It was that hotshot kid Tristan Bayless. He described my car as a weapon, one of two he would describe as that, compared to the many cars he has driven. : )
McMark
I tried to come late, but there was no-one at the gate to let me in. sad.gif Wish I could have made it. Sounds like it would have been a perfect beginner AX. I could learn a lot in 18 runs.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ May 13 2007, 08:55 PM) *

Too bad I was the only 914 there. And too bad there were only 16 cars there. Holy crap I got 18 runs in!!!!!!! , Okay 2 were reruns, but. My car got TTOD, only problem was I wasn't driven. It was that hotshot kid Tristan Bayless. He described my car as a weapon, one of two he would describe as that, compared to the many cars he has driven. : )

I am afraid the Tristan Bayless is about half or more of the equation. He is one hot shoe. I saw him tear up the place in a 912 that was too nice to be out of a plastic case at a museum. It was way fast.
Krieger
Thats my point. And the other car he described as a weapon was Bill Newton's 912 that your talking about.
Dave_Darling
Randy, will you be ready for GGR at Candlestick on the 19th? Lots of room, hopefully some decently fast sections...

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.