Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: trunk torsion bar tool
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
will
I am done with the tool. Who is next on the list?
robby750
I think it's me.
whitey
I didn't catch the info on the tool. I'm in need of a removal tool so I can repair my trunk pivot points. Let me know how to get in line for the tool. I'm in Orange County, SoCal.

Thanks, Dave
robby750
QUOTE(whitey @ May 7 2007, 12:29 AM) *

I didn't catch the info on the tool. I'm in need of a removal tool so I can repair my trunk pivot points. Let me know how to get in line for the tool. I'm in Orange County, SoCal.

Thanks, Dave

Go ahead and keep it in SoCal until everyone is done with it. I am in no hurry.

Robby
will
QUOTE(whitey @ May 6 2007, 10:29 PM) *

Thanks, Dave

Please contact Mark since this is his tool. According to Mark, Robby is next in line to receive the tool. If you contact mark and if he says it is ok to send to you Dave, I'll will be glad to do so.
thanks,
will
robby750
QUOTE(will @ May 7 2007, 12:15 PM) *

QUOTE(whitey @ May 6 2007, 10:29 PM) *

Thanks, Dave

Please contact Mark since this is his tool. According to Mark, Robby is next in line to receive the tool. If you contact mark and if he says it is ok to send to you Dave, I'll will be glad to do so.
thanks,
will

Will, go ahead and send it to Dave. He can send it to me after he's done.

Robby
914Sixer
Sounds good to me. Send it to Dave. I must have left Robby out of the loop. Sorry.
will
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 7 2007, 01:23 PM) *

Sounds good to me. Send it to Dave. I must have left Robby out of the loop. Sorry.

Dave,
please send me your first and last name with your mailing address. thanks, will
913B
Hi Mark, where can I get in line for the tool. I am also in need of the tool. So Cal Location.

Thank You
Ted
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.