Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Took a joy ride this morning after installing new wheels/tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
I'm on call this weekend and worked from 0800-2100 Saturday, and it rained all that afternoon anyway. Sunday morning comes along, no work pages, sunny and no rain, wheels waiting to be put on the car, nice little curvy back road only a couple of miles from my house.

DC Ops paged me 20 minutes into the drive, but it was great while it lasted.

Click to view attachment

"The Local Test Track"

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
skline
Mike, you need to put some Valences on that car, it looks funny without them happy11.gif
Gint
I've been waiting to put them on to hopefully get them painted before the AR.
skline
Do not get underneath the car to put them on, it can be done from outside of the car, I promise, I have done it cool_shades.gif
swood
This post should go into the "Motivational Section". I want to make a post like this after driving my dam car! I can't wait. And I do love those wheels. That is certainly a light weight option to my other favorites (Elliott's).

Aaron Cox
QUOTE(swood @ May 6 2007, 08:51 PM) *

This post should go into the "Motivational Section". I want to make a post like this after driving my dam car! I can't wait. And I do love those wheels. That is certainly a light weight option to my other favorites (Elliott's).

you can drive it as soon as you finish it (or start working on it LOL)
craig downs
I'm in the same boat but I'm working on it LOL
rick 918-S
Very nice! clap56.gif
Ferg
Where is that road???

Is that a possible back way for me to drive to your place? driving.gif

Ferg
RoninEclipse2G
QUOTE(Ferg @ May 7 2007, 11:13 AM) *

Where is that road???

I'd like to know too! my personal fave is hwy 67 heading west from Sedalia, good second is 83 between franktown and Colo Springs.
Gint
Riverdale Road. Runs form Highway 7 just west of Brighton to Colorado Blvd. just north of 88th. The best part is basically from 7 down to around 112th. Goes right by Adams Co. fairgrounds. It's only a few miles west of George Maybee's place. I just go about 2 miles east of my house on 120th., hang a left and paste the go pedal. If there's traffic, I just slow down and then turn around and start over again. driving.gif
Ferg
QUOTE(RoninEclipse2G @ May 7 2007, 10:28 AM) *

QUOTE(Ferg @ May 7 2007, 11:13 AM) *

Where is that road???

I'd like to know too! my personal fave is hwy 67 heading west from Sedalia, good second is 83 between franktown and Colo Springs.

Ah, thought that one curve towards the butte looked familiar... I drove it last year on the way to Gmund, sorta out of my way to get to you, unless I have time driving.gif

Ferg
RoninEclipse2G
ah I have been on that road, not in anything fun to drive tho
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.