Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eibach Springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
balljoint
I am trying to source a new pair of springs locally and since the local Eibach suppliers all deal primarily in muscle cars I would like to give myself the best opportunity to not get the wrong parts. So if you have the part number or even the inside spring diameter and spring height (uncompressed) it would help. Apparently even the Eibach guys don't know what springs are being used on 914s. confused24.gif

Thank you in advance.
Aaron Cox
eibachs, hyperco's , afco's , teins, ground control... etc... are all the same.

2.5" ID x 10" x 140lb eh? get em from jegs.com, cheaper too!
SirAndy
QUOTE(balljoint @ May 7 2007, 02:21 PM) *

I am trying to source a new pair of springs locally and since the local Eibach suppliers all deal primarily in muscle cars I would like to give myself the best opportunity to not get the wrong parts.

i got mine from Rich @ HPH ... but the number won't help you as mine are 250lbs ...

bye1.gif Andy

balljoint
Thanks AA.
Aaron Cox
i run AFCO dirt track coil springs... paid 60 bucks a pair on ebay for my 225 lb-ers.....

balljoint
Money is right but 225 lbs sounds like a lot. I don't want to need beefier torsion bars just yet.

Besides I drive a pickup truck with a load in it half the time and I already know where to hit the railway crossing to avoid spilling my Tim Hortons. Verrr Stifff.
Aaron Cox
(they make them in other rates..... im saying i picked up mine cheap on ebay)
mills914/s
Yeah me too. 20 bucks on Ebay ..... I think these are 165's the number says EBX914
Just got them on and drove stiff but not to stiff
balljoint
It is funny but the guy at the parts shop I was talking to here still hasn't given me a price. Maybe he is waiting for an e-bay auction to close. So much for letting someone else do the work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.