Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone want to guess what these are?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I got some new parts today in the mail, does anyone want to guess what these are?

SirAndy
QUOTE(skline @ May 7 2007, 02:49 PM) *

I got some new parts today in the mail, does anyone want to guess what these are?

muffler bearing retainers! thumb3d.gif

what did i win?
smilie_pokal.gif Andy
skline
Good try Andy, but there are no muffler bearings on any of my conversions, I heard only the 6 guys use those. Guess again. dry.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(skline @ May 7 2007, 02:56 PM) *

Guess again

front radiator air inlet velocity stacks! w00t.gif
SirAndy

Guess again

drain tube cover rings for the floorboards! w00t.gif
SirAndy

Guess again

fancy cupholders! w00t.gif
TravisNeff
hmm. Toppers for wide mouth mason jars, when drinking beer out of them. It gives a venturi affect when pouring it down your gullet. beer3.gif
firstknight13
biggrin.gif cock ring for his and her homo's a matched set!!! very rare.... chair.gif
thesey914
Any fool can see they are in fact CNC nipple rings

Haha Firstnight -almost sprayed my bedtime milk allover my laptop smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
skline
So do you all give up? confused24.gif
iamchappy
king size lower backpad grommets
balljoint
chairfall.gif

And I believe that guessing games require you to offer a date with yourself. Club rules, ask Toast. smile.gif
BIGKAT_83
Handcuffs for Britney Spears first ride in your 914........... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Bob
spunone
Can I quess me rocking nana.gif me rocking nana.gif me LOL that would be cheatin LOL
So.Cal.914
Nostril velocity stacks, for those so inclined.
Allan
Do you have something you can put next to them to indicate size like a quarter or PROPEL bottle? biggrin.gif
skline
QUOTE(Headrage @ May 7 2007, 04:57 PM) *

Do you have something you can put next to them to indicate size like a quarter or PROPEL bottle? biggrin.gif

Sure, give me a minute to snap the pic beer3.gif
Katmanken
Trim rings for those cute little round porthole windows you cut into your sail panels so you can be stylish.

Ken

TonyAKAVW
Dual exhaust setup? exhaust pipes through the body work with those as trim?

some funny gauge rings?

spunone
Thats close Ken LOL sort of a T-bird look LOL
spunone
Funny Gauge rings??? drooley.gif Where ya going with this Tony av-943.gif
skline
Here you go, Propel!!!
skline
I like the exhaust idea, Paul, any ideas? I will let you know when I do the exhaust and we will see if that is doable. smile.gif
TonyAKAVW
The reason I had the exhaust idea is that I want to do that on my car.

And the funny gauge thing wasn't meant in any way about the rings, but about funny guages. i.e. the guages that go into the center console, or maybe some water temp gauges etc.

-Tony
spunone
Just yankin your chain T Come on Scott tell them allready
Aaron Cox
radiator hose flanges/grommets smile.gif
Aaron Cox
from the prior responses....

cockrings? chairfall.gif
handcuffs for britney spears? laugh.gif
propel cup holders? av-943.gif

skline
Aaron got it, they are indeed the flanges to go around the hoses where they go through the firewall to prevent chaffing on the metal. It will make it much cleaner too.

Thanks to Paul (Spunone) for his outstanding craftsmanship on these.
Aaron Cox
paul iz da man!
Allan
QUOTE(skline @ May 7 2007, 05:46 PM) *

Aaron got it, they are indeed for Britney Spears to go around the hoses where they go through her firewall to prevent chaffing on the metal. It will make it much cleaner too.

Thanks to Paul (Spunone) for his outstanding craftsmanship on these.

laugh.gif
TonyAKAVW
As someone else who is doing a radiator installation, I am jealous. Those look really nice!

-Tony
boxstr
How are you going to keep them in place? Look nice.
CCLIN914NATION
skline
Epoxy from the side that dont show biggrin.gif
thesey914
QUOTE(kwales @ May 8 2007, 02:07 AM) *

Trim rings for those cute little round porthole windows you cut into your sail panels so you can be stylish.

chairfall.gif chairfall.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.