Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is THIS?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonferns
Found this under the drivers seat in the new teener biggrin.gif Any idea what it is?
IPB Image
firstknight13
biggrin.gif barratt/jackson auction # very rare too!!! drunk.gif
jonferns
umm...im lost as to whether ur kidding or not! biggrin.gif:D ...anyone?
will
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ May 7 2007, 07:44 PM) *

ny marathon racing number....number 304 corresponds to the person's race number. Number 27 corresponds to age category.
jonferns
Weird considering the car arrived here in NJ yesterday, and spent its entire life in CA! biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(will @ May 7 2007, 07:54 PM) *

QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ May 7 2007, 07:44 PM) *

ny marathon racing number....number 304 corresponds to the person's race number. Number 27 corresponds to age category.

Since I don't run, could Kali use the same type Id?

Actually, they use numbers like that in the salvage yards to Id incoming vehicles.

Jes kiddin ...... they use a colored crayon.
jonferns
...haha...biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914
A mistery, I love a mistery, Ya know if you hold it in front of you and then look in

a mirror it says 'POE'. Now he was spooky... unsure.gif
boxstr
Numbers that were assigned to vehicles when issued a salvage title, 27 links it to a salt water flood. Don't worry you won't notice a thing.
CCLIN914NATION
echocanyons
Numbers that were assigned to vehicles when issued a salvage title, 27 links it to a salt water flood. Don't worry you won't notice a thing.
CCLIN914NATION

av-943.gif

Prolly just a repair or service number, i recently had a similar one after having my POS ford serviced
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.