Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 White Interior Have questions thread in Garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
hwgunner
I probably should have posted it here but I am looking for info on the 75 white interior. Please go the this thread in the garage and let me know what you might know.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...mp;#entry897925
SirAndy
i just did a search for "White Interior" and got quite a few of old threads discussing this option.

plenty of pics too ...

IPB Image

bye1.gif Andy
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 8 2007, 12:21 AM) *

i just did a search for "White Interior" and got quite a few of old threads discussing this option.

plenty of pics too ...

IPB Image

bye1.gif Andy

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the white interiors.

Problem is, they get dirty REAL fast. Look at Andy's pic - nice interior, right? No, the stupid black seatbelts & dirty hands have ruined the side bolsters & headrests.

if it's white, it shoulda been white all over. Still like it a lot though - great CW material!
Pat
dr914@autoatlanta.com
fortunately the exact white material and matching factory wheat carpet is readily available
Pat Garvey
Woulda been interesting to see a TOTALLY white interior - no black armrests, dashtop, belts, etc. Think it would have been ultra-snobbish, particularly on a white car.

But then, 914 owners aren't generally snobs are they?

Oooh, how about a creamsickle with ALL white interior? Talk about your special edition.....
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ May 31 2007, 10:34 PM) *

Oooh, how about a creamsickle with ALL white interior? Talk about your special edition.....

idea.gif cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.