Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted in Vancouver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zonedoubt
I followed a 914 I've never seen around for about 6 blocks along E. 12th Ave/Grandview Hwy in Vancouver before he turned off a side street. Green, BC collector plates, nice condition, chrome bumpers, rear Porsche reflector so no model badges, no lettering on the engine lid grille.

Anyone else in Van seen it or know who owns it?
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ May 7 2007, 11:14 PM) *

I followed a 914 I've never seen around for about 6 blocks along E. 12th Ave/Grandview Hwy in Vancouver before he turned off a side street. Green, BC collector plates, nice condition, chrome bumpers, rear Porsche reflector so no model badges, no lettering on the engine lid grille.

Anyone else in Van seen it or know who owns it?

In the past 17 years ( up to 6 times / year during ski season)of visitng Van, I've never seen a 914 there. Must be a collector!
woobn8r
The reason you don't see them is that Vancouverites don't drive 914s in the rain....It only rains once per year....January to December! lol

Honestly, you'll find many automotve GEMS hidden away in the lower mainland...I wish we had that selection back east.

swl
QUOTE(woobn8r @ May 8 2007, 07:05 AM) *

It only rains once per year....January to December! lol

If you can see the mountains it is about to rain. If you can't see the mountains it is raining.
N14
[quote name='woobn8r' post='898007' date='May 8 2007, 07:05 AM']
It only rains once per year....January to December! lol[/quote]

If you can see the mountains it is about to rain. If you can't see the mountains it is raining.
[/quote]

Tough crowd smile.gif

woobn8r
Awwww...
We're just joshin' around....

I love Vancouver ...lived there 2 years...
I came back to Toronto with a great tan....
then I found out I was actually just rusting........
zonedoubt
QUOTE(N14 @ May 8 2007, 04:06 PM) *

Tough crowd smile.gif

No kidding. biggrin.gif I always cut Ontarians some slack though because they're still thawing out from winter.
pete-stevers
i have seen sweet few in the lower mainland...
mine will be on the road in a bit....i hope
eletrical fun stuff.....
plus i gotta worry about flooding....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.