Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MPC but kind of cool anyway
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
campbellcj
So as I was loading up the trailer tonight after work, I was suddenly swarmed with neighborhood kids. Early-teen boys, to be specific. They were out buzzing around on those effin' gopeds and stuff.

Anyhoo, one of them walks up and asks if I race the car and if I have been to Willow Springs. I say, "yep, actually I was there on Wednesday." Well, it turns out his dad has a Shelby GT350 Mustang and runs it at Willow with the Shelby Club, Touring Car Club and other groups fairly regularly.

These kids dug on the teener and at least two of them knew what it was! They said they like the older/vintage models better than the pussy new Carreras with the 5 foot high wings.

I'm not kidding...

I will try to hook up with the dad and learn more about the GT350. I love those cars...high on my list to try to own someday.
Joe Bob
So....what kind of times does dad turn? Anything less than 1.40 on the big track clockwise is impressive in my humble opinion.....

"I" have NOT done it yet....I actually did it in a ride along but that don't count.... blink.gif

Mikey's best was 1.44.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.