Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front bearings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
are behind the curve.
The 911 PP BBS are having a big to-do over front A arm bushings. .....rubber poly, bronze...even spherical mo fos....not a peep bout needle brgs. MUELLER, git off your ass !!!
I shoved my size eleben in the door for ya......posted a link to an OOOLD thread from here.

Mike *THOSE GUYS HAVE MONEY* !!!!!!!
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Dec 6 2003, 01:24 AM)
Mike *THOSE GUYS HAVE MONEY* !!!!!!!

i don't spend much time on the skyrat board so i can't speak to that community in particular...

some of us -used to- have some money - before we got 911's ...
dsmeyer
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Dec 6 2003, 10:11 AM)

agree.gif
markb
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Dec 6 2003, 06:11 AM)

agree.gif What he said....
fiid
Should have stuck with your 914s then shouldn't ya????

boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

LOL
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(fiid @ Dec 6 2003, 08:10 AM)
Should have stuck with your 914s then shouldn't ya????

i will always have the 914.

but it was possible to get into the 911 - which i've always wanted - for way less than it'll cost to get the 914 running. i really like the 911 but if the time comes when i have to sell one to finance either a house, or restoration of the other cars, or both - i know which one will be on the block first ...
markb
The 911 keeps the better half happy. And when the better half is happy, I'm happy. She even encourages my 914 habit. laugh.gif
joea9146
QUOTE(markb @ Dec 6 2003, 06:16 PM)
The 911 keeps the better half happy. And when the better half is happy, I'm happy. She even encourages my 914 habit. laugh.gif

same here .... She will ride in the 914 and will drive it but definetly perfers the 911 driving.gif
redshift
Always nice to see you Joe.

boldblue.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.