Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 28 degrees
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Curvie Roadlover
The salt trucks haven't been out yet this year , so I'm headed out for a drive. driving.gif
Bruce Allert
Might do the same... blue sky, 38 & rising clap56.gif
I need to install new ceiling lights in the Beav & clean up the shop to be ready for the engine swap.

..........b
MJHanna
Hell it was 28 degrees in Dallas this AM .. I took the bike just like I allways do. Best part was no traffic, ran 80-85 most of the way cool.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Top was on, heat was on. Lots of Christmas shopper traffic. Definately not ideal conditions, but, in a months' time I'll be wishing I could go. In 2 months time I'll be REALLY wishing I could go, and in 3 months time the waiting for spring will be painful so I gotta go while I can.
It has been a GREAT season of 914 driving. Found some sweet curvie roads (which I love wink.gif ) that I didn't know about. Got some minor rust repair projects for the winter to keep me busy. If the salt trucks can just hold off for 1 more week I'll be able to take the teener to the SMOG Christmas party ! aktion035.gif
Joe Ricard
Best I can get out of my bike is 31 MPH ! OH! you mean Motorcycle!!!! MTB with a tail wind road to work Thursday. Temp 48 with wind chill 36. Gots to pedal fast to stay warm. beer3.gif
rezron
It's 27 degrees here, white stuff all around, and no heated garage! I'm counting the days till spring!

rezron sad.gif
Ratt
Man, It was sunny today, and I got stuck doing fricken Christmas lights! Id rather have been finishing up the cleaning the underside of the porsche, seeing as it still doesnt run.
Andy
Rich Bontempi
What the hell is salt, and what does it have to do with driving your car? (California resident) LOL
Mike9142.0
Salt go's on dinner not the road laugh.gif !
seanery
What the hell is salt, and what does it have to do with driving your car

finger.gif

laugh.gif
cnavarro
I drove my 914 till there was an inch of snow on the ground this thursday. Then it went inside. Toyo Proxies Ultra-high perfromance summer tires work great on wet roads, not snowy ones :-)

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.