Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ceramic lifters in Canada,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
Mark of Mark’s Aircooled, will be selling and installing LN Engineering’s type 4 ceramic lifters in Canada. You must purchase your lifters (from me) and I will machine your case (a $25USD value) with LN’s own tooling for no extra charge.

No worries about flat cam syndrome on your expensive T4 engine build, and if you don’t like your cam you don’t have to buy new lifters, just reuse them.

Although we don’t get a big discount, you don’t have to send your case to the USA for machining with all the shipping etc. hassles and costs.

The lifters are $429USD plus applicable taxes. Shipping, brokerage and tool return costs will be split with however many people are in the deal. Charles doesn’t get much of a mark-up on the lifters, but if we do get more than 6 sets (I’m # one) I will knock $20USD off of the price of each set. We will do the dollar exchange upon ordering.

This Offer will end around mid February (TBA) 2004, all money and T4 engine cases must be sent in by that time. It will then be 6-8 weeks before I have the lifters and tooling from LN Engineering, 1 week for machining and shipping. Delivery expected for the first of May 2004.

This may be a one-time deal, at least it will only happen only once each spring. If you’ve been thinking of these lifters now’s your chance.

I’m just over an hour east of Toronto, with a drop-off available in Oshawa. Also Post and UPS comes right to my door.
Contact me directly at: mhenry69@sympatico.ca or 905 797 2677 daytime EST.

For details on LN Engineering’s Ceramic lifters check out: http://www.lnengineering.com/index.html

Also check out my Nickies group buy :

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.ph...p=403562#403562
Mark Henry
bump
Mark Henry
This deal is a go!!!
Brad Roberts
Sooner or later I will offer this same setup for NorCal (right after all the other crap).

B
Brad Roberts
Actually,

we have enough engine cases.. I could supply 60-70 T4 914 engine cases already cut for the lifters and prepped for a building.

B
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jan 4 2004, 10:04 AM)
Actually,

we have enough engine cases.. I could supply 60-70 T4 914 engine cases already cut for the lifters and prepped for a building.

B

I'm thinking about cutting half of my core cases for future lifters. I don't have as many cases as Brad, so I will reserve these cases for customers who buy one of my engines or at least most of their parts off of me.
Brad Roberts
60-70 cases was half for us..LOL To damn many parts.

I like them. We have a case here already cut for them and have the lifters in hand. Nice and light. Good quality.

b
914werke
So these are NOT "drop in" T4 solid lifters made of ceramic but what, T1 ? What machiening is necessary?
cnavarro
I have four different ceramic lifters. Machine-in T4, that require the lifter bores to be machined with a special tool that only myself and Jake have. I also have a drop-in T4 replacement lifter, that doesn't require machining. As far as mushroom style lifters, I have a standard VW Type 1 style as well as a Porsche 356 in the works. A mushroom style could be used to further reduce valvetrain weight, but it would require lifter bores to be bushed.

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
Mark Henry
Time is running out!!!
Mark Henry
This buy was extended but is now coming to an end.
This is your last chance to get in on the deal.
Please respond no latter than Monday, March 1st .
Thanks Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.