Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Al Reed Wheel Polishing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
I've been calling and leaving messages for 3 days and no response.

Any advice from you guys that have used him on getting in touch?
Aaron Cox
i go down there smile.gif
Allan
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ May 9 2007, 03:01 PM) *

i go down there smile.gif

Unfortunately I am geographically challenged. sad.gif
PRS914-6
He'll call you back eventually. Sometimes it takes a few days. He's really busy but worth the wait. Great old school ethics. It's best to not be in a hurry with Al. I usually send him my wheels months before I need them.
Twystd1
Allan,

Send em to Aaron...

Then I will put em on my car... Or loan em out for a while to keep them trued.

Eventually we will get them to Al.... And at some unknown date they will come back to me.

And maybe you will get them back... But probably not.

And thank you for giving me this opportunity to help you... it really makes me feel like I am helping others.

Wow... This is such a neat place.. I love it...

Now send the fuching wheels would ya...!!!!!!!!!

Twystd1
G e o r g e
I have 2 sets over there right now, he asked if i was in a hurry told him no. the place was packed. been almost 3 weeks

Allen, Al got your message now your just irritating him biggrin.gif , he'll call you back.

what do you need polished? you can send them to me and I'll walk them over him, his shop is 1/4 mile from me
seanery
Once you talk to him (or his wife?) you'll be happy and know that you're doing the right thing. I've got some 7s and 8s that I need to send over.
Allan
I can take them down to him next week. I just want to find out if I can get them back before the WRC.

If not I'll wait.
Aaron Cox
i have 15x7 and 8 wheels you can borrow smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.