Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: possible Bumblebee on eBay ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
just found this ad: #130112330923

Gustl
oh ... and here's the VIN
McMark
That car is WRECKED! Literally and figuratively. Great parts car, but I wouldn't pay more than the $600 it's at now.
G e o r g e
QUOTE(McMark @ May 10 2007, 11:19 PM) *

I wouldn't pay more than the $600 it's at now.

agree.gif that's just what i was thinking
KaptKaos
What a shame. :-(
davep
It would be my opinion that it is a true Bumblebee. Just a little earlier than mine.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(davep @ May 11 2007, 06:02 AM) *

It would be my opinion that it is a true Bumblebee. Just a little earlier than mine.

Was.....past tense... sad.gif

I am not sure how to list this on the Registry...as a survivor or as destroyed...can this one even be saved?
DanT
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ May 11 2007, 09:45 AM) *

QUOTE(davep @ May 11 2007, 06:02 AM) *

Was.....past tense... sad.gif

I am not sure how to list this on the Registry...as a survivor or as destroyed...can this one even be saved?

I am sure it could be saved....there are lots of 356s of various types that are nothing more than original VIN plates with new everything else.
that is about what that one needs..
It must have been sitting for a very long time since the pics of the interior look quite nice, considering what the outside looks like. sad.gif
Would obviously require lots of time and tons of money and parts, along with obtaining stock in a sheet metal manufacturer smile.gif
then the question becomes not, can it be saved, but, should it be saved?
aircooledboy
damn. sad.gif

That's heartbreaking. confused24.gif
RoninEclipse2G
that poor bumble, to be forgotten and neglected like that sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.