Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW! Trunk carpet and insulator pad and tire board
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
The latest news is that our in house upholsterer has created for us perfect factory match front tire boards along with rear trunk carpet lined with the original foam and the rear trunk insulator pads, just like the 741/2-76 style. These parts will certainly pass for the long discontinued factory originals, and although the rear trunk carpet is not molded (just like the last of the factory parts available) we DO have both styles of trunk carpet available: 70-72 early with the side mounted jack, and 72 late through 76 with the bump for the front mounted jack.
This is really good stuff, if I do say so myself, and will be featured in our upcoming 914 catalog (soon to be in your mailbox!) I will post some pictures later this week (hopefully!)
HalM
Yes, pictures. Please.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Here are some pictures! The tire board, of course without the scratch!!!! Is 95.00 The insulator pad is 59.50 and the rear trunk carpet is 49.50.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
more pics.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ May 12 2007, 01:53 PM) *

The latest news is that our in house upholsterer has created for us perfect factory match front tire boards along with rear trunk carpet lined with the original foam and the rear trunk insulator pads, just like the 741/2-76 style. These parts will certainly pass for the long discontinued factory originals, and although the rear trunk carpet is not molded (just like the last of the factory parts available) we DO have both styles of trunk carpet available: 70-72 early with the side mounted jack, and 72 late through 76 with the bump for the front mounted jack.
This is really good stuff, if I do say so myself, and will be featured in our upcoming 914 catalog (soon to be in your mailbox!) I will post some pictures later this week (hopefully!)

Grelber
Pricing?
914werke
Ive never seen a "hinge" type tire board?
Mine all look liker the forward section only?
Do you sell just the Perlon to recover your own board?
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(Grelber @ May 31 2007, 06:48 PM) *

Pricing?

AA currently has the front tire board carpeted for $90 and
front tire board kit for $27.50 I believe.
Foam backed rear trunk for $55.

http://autoatlanta.com/model/porsche914parts.html

download the current cat for more- jzn
jcb29
'75 2.0 - The insulated pad from my rear trunk has a metal grommet that is oddly placed in the center of the pad, slightly off center. The rubber tie downs for the jack are located at the forward bulkhead, so it is not associated with the jack. Can not figure out why it's there. Any ideas?
DanT
the metal grommet is slightly to the left side of the trunk....
It corresponds to a threaded piece in the floor of the trunk.
You can mount your spare in this position with the usual spare tire hardware you use to hold down the spare in the front trunk.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Aug 24 2008, 12:49 AM) *

Ive never seen a "hinge" type tire board?
Mine all look liker the forward section only?
Do you sell just the Perlon to recover your own board?

The hinge type has no wood in the small pocket. I have an original on my '72 & can send a pic if you ask.
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.