Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On Topic: Article in AAA magazine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Toast
IPB Image
Brando
Neo 916.

Little expensive for a grown-ups kart though...
Eric_Shea
Why is it no suprise that "you" have a subscription to AAA magazine? tongue.gif
effutuo101
Because she has one of those really fast Yellow 914's and plans ahead to help others.
Toast
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 14 2007, 09:43 AM) *

Why is it no suprise that "you" have a subscription to AAA magazine? tongue.gif

slap.gif

biggrin.gif
smj
QUOTE(Toast @ May 13 2007, 06:58 PM) *

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for Porsche sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is Nine Hundred and Fourteen."

Huh, so somebody else finally typed "about:914" into their web browser... biggrin.gif

If you don't get the reference and you use the Firefox or Mozilla browser, open a new browser tab or window and type "about:mozilla" into the location box. Now you see why Toast's signature made me think of that...
SLITS
Toast
QUOTE(smj @ May 14 2007, 07:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Toast @ May 13 2007, 06:58 PM) *

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for Porsche sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is Nine Hundred and Fourteen."

Huh, so somebody else finally typed "about:914" into their web browser... biggrin.gif

If you don't get the reference and you use the Firefox or Mozilla browser, open a new browser tab or window and type "about:mozilla" into the location box. Now you see why Toast's signature made me think of that...

You are the only one who has commented on my signature. thumb3d.gif

Actually, its from an Iron Maiden song, except I replaced 666 with 914. blink.gif

But I seem to be the only Metal-Head around here. aktion035.gif
Maltese Falcon
Hi Toast smile.gif
It's in my signature...
Marty
Toast
biggrin.gif
smj
QUOTE(Toast @ May 14 2007, 09:51 PM) *

Actually, its from an Iron Maiden song, except I replaced 666 with 914. blink.gif
But I seem to be the only Metal-Head around here. aktion035.gif

I was listening to Dio, Sabbath, AC/DC, and Judas Priest in the early- through mid-80s, just never really took to Iron Maiden for some reason. confused24.gif
Toast
I actually didn't get into Iron Maiden until the end of 90's/turn of the century. But, growing up in the 80's was Totally Cool! aktion035.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.