Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
I shipped some free parts to club members last week at my expense. All I asked was that they pay for the shipping. No one has responded about the shipping cost or to let me know the parts have arrived.

I will however continure to offer free parts.
Gint
I'm pretty sure I sent that I sent that $1.10 I owed you with my last parts order. I don't think I owe you any more money, but if I do Mark please let me know.
914Sixer
Mike,
You do not owe anything. I was not worried about a $1.10. The other shipping came to about $35.
rhodyguy
if you're out 35 clams that certainly wasn't a free part. bummer. no good deed goes unpunnished. did you even get a thank you pm and mention that the item arrived?

k
914Sixer
I recieved a PM from a member to pay for shipping. Appearently it went to his house but not where he lives. I can understand that.

I was not out to humilate anyone over this. I had erased the PM's from the individuals and simply had no way to contact them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.