Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heading down to Baltimore, anyone want me to drop by?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
On Wed I will be dropping the lil woman down at the airport in Baltimore and was wondering if anyone will be arround and want me to stop by and say hi since I havent seen my peeps down there in a while. It will be after 2:30pm and anyone between Hershey and Baltimore is fair game. I will only charge a nominal fee for me to lay my hands upon your 914 and heal it wink.gif
jimtab
I suppose Pacifica is a little out of your way...my tranny would love to see you.....
Dr Evil
Bring your tranny by when you come out biggrin.gif

Seriously, you can ship it to me for not too much coin. If you are real nice you could just ship me the guts and I can get them back to you sooner idea.gif
Dr Evil
I am smart as I posted this thread when it was 00:06, all the EC guys are sleeping it off by now rolleyes.gif Only us lowly med students up at this hour.
crash914
don't bet on it.....its 2:41 now...

if it was today, I would be off early. won't be around tomorrow...bummer..
type47
well, drop by carlisle on the way home....

import/kit car carlisle is fri-sun 5/18-20
GS Guy
That's funny Doc - I'll also be at BWI Wednesday but around 4:30 to drop off daughter and her friend for a trip. Live about 20 min from the airport and would be really cool if you could take a quick look at the innards of my tranny (on the bench at the moment) for a quick "prognosis". Sounds llike the timing is just far enough off to make it not that doable for your schedule....

Jeff
jimkelly
you are welcome to come visit us in milton de for a night if you'd like - beer and food in abundance. are you inbetween classes and or tests ??

jim
type11969
You are welcome to stop by in Philly, don't think it is really on the way though . . .

You missed a good show Saturday night at ABC and since it was their 10th anniversary, all pints were 2 bucks! beer3.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(type11969 @ May 15 2007, 10:34 AM) *

You are welcome to stop by in Philly, don't think it is really on the way though . . .

You missed a good show Saturday night at ABC and since it was their 10th anniversary, all pints were 2 bucks! beer3.gif

Which ABC was that?

Zymurgist - Gettysburg mug #11
type11969
Harrisburg

The Hold Steady were playing, great group!
Dr Evil
I basically was looking for a quick diversion to make the most of my 2hr trip. I have a few tests to study for still, one of which is the USMLE step 1 biggrin.gif so I am not in to taking to much time off yet (hence looking to screw off since tomorrow is shot anyway).

Jeff, bring me your tranny and I will Dx it biggrin.gif

Jim, gonna have to wait until next time

Chris, I am glad the show was great. Sorry I missed it.
VaccaRabite
Stop by my place on your way home, and will will feed you.

I'm actually probably going to be home early tomorrow. Course, I'm looking at a ~15 hour day today.

Zach
Dr Evil
Now thats what I am talking about! I'll give you a call when I get near so I can get directions. Maybe we can call Chuck and set up the tranny buy?
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 15 2007, 03:01 PM) *

Now thats what I am talking about! I'll give you a call when I get near so I can get directions. Maybe we can call Chuck and set up the tranny buy?

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll be home ~ 2 or so. Any time after that will be fine.

Zach
IanStott
Moncton, Canada is only 16 hours away! I will buy your first beer and a treat you to a lobster fresh from the ocean!

Ian Stott
Dr Evil
Ian, always good to hear from you. If I had no prior obligations i would be glad to drop by. Me and the lil woman need to see East CA before we bug out of here.
VaccaRabite
"No, you are pulling my leg. REALLY?"

Oh man, the look on your face was priceless.

Was very good to see you again, thanks for stopping by for dinner. And sorry that I had to give you the boot. I need to get my beauty sleep, lest I be all surly the next morning.

Zach

Dr Evil
Never worry about kicking me out to retain your natural cycle wink.gif I completely understand, and it was 10:30.

"No, REALY? " goof.gif

Thanks again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.