Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jake raby podcast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
toon1
a the 4th dimention podcast of the econo rebuild on file they can send me??

Thank's, Keith
skline
Jake has Podcasts? This is the first I have heard of it. I would be interested in all of them if they are available. smile.gif
toon1
QUOTE(skline @ May 15 2007, 03:49 PM) *

Jake has Podcasts? This is the first I have heard of it. I would be interested in all of them if they are available. smile.gif

He has the 4th dimension radio show. There is an archive of show's on his site but the econo rebuild show is gone.
McMark
I have all of them, but I'd like to hear if posting is okay with Jake. It is his intellectual property, after all.
toon1
QUOTE(McMark @ May 15 2007, 04:16 PM) *

I have all of them, but I'd like to hear if posting is okay with Jake. It is his intellectual property, after all.
\ Understood

Maybe we can get him to repost the cast in the archive on his site. I read that he was going to put these on a disc but he has been busy and I am sure does not have teh time.
Rand
I think I heard the plan was they are pulling the old shows off and putting them on CD for sale.
[edit: oops. I missed Mark's mention of that above]
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Rand @ May 15 2007, 05:15 PM) *

I think I heard the plan was they are pulling the old shows off and putting them on CD for sale.
[edit: oops. I missed Mark's mention of that above]

agree.gif

He has said he's bought all of the stuff to start making the Cd's

they should be available soon
toon1
QUOTE(toon1 @ May 15 2007, 04:23 PM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ May 15 2007, 04:16 PM) *

\ Understood

Maybe we can get him to repost the cast in the archive on his site. I read that he was going to put these on a disc but he has been busy and I am sure does not have teh time.

quoting myself biggrin.gif . I know he mentioned the cd's but I would like to listen now. It might be able to be reposted on his site faster than burning a cd.

I am close to pulling the trigger on a 1.7 rebuild and wanted to do it econo style do to the fact there is a subie conversion in the future
Jake Raby
Yes, feel free to share the podcasts among yourselves... They are for info, not for profit at this point..

We are in the final stafes of being set up to sell them through the store on CD.

We have been doing the Radio Show now for 9 months and there is over 38 hours of info to be had and all of it is priceless!
toon1
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ May 15 2007, 07:40 PM) *

Yes, feel free to share the podcasts among yourselves... They are for info, not for profit at this point..

We are in the final stafes of being set up to sell them through the store on CD.

We have been doing the Radio Show now for 9 months and there is over 38 hours of info to be had and all of it is priceless!

Thank's Jake! Your forum site is great, I read the article on rocker geo.,great read.

I noticed someone requested I.D.ing good used cylinders, any plans for a future article on good pist and cyl. I.D?

McMark
The MP3s are large. My 'collection' is 800+ MB. I'm figuring out how to distribute them...
McMark
Here it is.
Chris Hamilton
I can mirror files if anyone needs, I have nearly infinite bandwidth on my dreamhost account.
toon1
thank's Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.