For those of you who aren’t on the NARP site and don’t know I have defected to the dark side, and am now the registrar for the Great Plains Region of the PCA. This, of course, gets me inside skinny on the events and how they are coming together.

Just thought I would let you guy and gals at the 914 World site in on one of the best kept secrets this side of the Missouri. Along with the Club Race planned for June 1-3 at Motorsports Park Hastings, MPH, the Region has decided to have a Drivers Education event. This will be a three day event and be part of the club race. They are not accepting novice’s for this event and there should be plenty of track time. If you’re interested go to the web site, http://gpl.pca.org/ to check out the event, to register go to www.clubregistration.net .

MPH is a relatively new facility but has most of the bugs worked out, and for a change the town is very supportive and hospitable to the drivers. The drivers ed event a week ago was a blast even though the weather did not cooperate. This is a great chance to get some track time in and have a lot of fun with a great group. Casper got so excited that he burst his muffler strap when he saw all those race cars.

If you have any questions, PM me for additional information.

Tom Cooper

When you register mention 914 World and I'll get you a free steak dinner Saturday night. chowtime.gif