Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
firstknight13
biggrin.gif havin a great day...got home early so i could monitor an auction.... renagade suby conversion kit....IT'S MINE!!!!!! for only 1/2 the original cost..... beerchug.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif sorry if i out bid any of you guys but i can assure you the new owner will put it to good use!!!!!
DBCooper
You beat me, but I was just interested because it was a smokin' deal. Chevy horsepower is plenty good, so no problem.
Allan
Glad it was you and not someone close enough to kick in the nuts.... biggrin.gif
MrKona
Congratulations on a great deal. beer.gif

I was putting in a max bid of $750. By the time I typed the $$ number in and hit "enter", it was already at $780. After that, I just watched it end...
ptravnic
QUOTE(firstknight13 @ May 16 2007, 10:53 PM) *

biggrin.gif havin a great day...got home early so i could monitor an auction.... renagade suby conversion kit....IT'S MINE!!!!!! for only 1/2 the original cost..... beerchug.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif sorry if i out bid any of you guys but i can assure you the new owner will put it to good use!!!!!

Ray - are you thinking of another 914 or modifying your original chameleon colored teener?

-pt
firstknight13
biggrin.gif pete i have the 2.0 suby turbo engine in the garage waitin for the kit as we speak lookin to go to 400hp...... driving.gif
TravisNeff
I saw the auction yesterday. Glad that went to a club member.
ptravnic
QUOTE(firstknight13 @ May 18 2007, 01:27 AM) *

biggrin.gif pete i have the 2.0 suby turbo engine in the garage waitin for the kit as we speak lookin to go to 400hp...... driving.gif

Damn - my pops & me were talking about engine options for the car getting the flares on it and the Suby engine came up during discussion. I'll be following your swap..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.