Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's time to download the Atomic Ramble Guide.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
Here's your 10-page guide to the Atomic Ramble. To save us printing time and costs, please download and print this document.

Don't forget to bring it with you.

http://myweb.cableone.net/jfoiv/atomicguide.doc
SLITS
Linky no worky.
Gint
Fixedy linky...
Series9
Thanks Gint.

Everyone download the file, please.
ClayPerrine
We will have it with us.. provided I get my transmission put together. As of tonight, it is still in pieces on my toolbox, and the new shift forks are somewhere in transit from Germany.

I should have everything done but the shift forks this weekend, including pulling the old transmission that is currently in the car.

Hopefully the shift forks don't get delayed, or we are bringing Betty's 914 instead of mine.

TurtleGirl
Cool thing to add to the guide....

Had a meeting with the Mayor of our city on this and unrelated matters....
He's writing a proclamation to make Saturday May 26th "914 Day" in Rio Rancho, and he's going to join us at our banquet on Sunday for a short time. goofy guy, but waaaay cool.

(To Put it in perspective, we have 90K people in our city, and he loves Nico, so yay)
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ May 18 2007, 12:14 AM) *

We will have it with us.. provided I get my transmission put together. As of tonight, it is still in pieces on my toolbox, and the new shift forks are somewhere in transit from Germany.

I should have everything done but the shift forks this weekend, including pulling the old transmission that is currently in the car.

Hopefully the shift forks don't get delayed, or we are bringing Betty's 914 instead of mine.

Good news!! The shift forks came in early yesterday, so I put the tranny back together. Today I installed it. It is almost finished, so we will be bringing the MFI Six to the Atomic Ramble!

(this update is also a icon_bump.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.