Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koni shock decals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Just got a great deal on some nearly new rear springs. Pulled the rear end apart last night and decided my 20 year old Konis are looking a bit tired. I really cleaned them up many years ago and replaced the decals, but I think I am gonna respray them this time. I found a very close match color at my local FLAPS.

I had no problem finding the decals 10 years ago (the one with the wings), but now I cant find them anywhere. I am almost positive they came from Automotion, but the new owners (Performance Products) doesn't carry them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
-Scott S
Matt Romanowski
Try asking Jason at Paragon. He probalby has them.
Scott S
QUOTE(Matt Romanowski @ May 18 2007, 12:31 PM) *

Try asking Jason at Paragon. He probalby has them.

YOU are the MAN! pray.gif

He had everything - great guy to talk to as well!
Thanks a million! beerchug.gif
jgara962
The Koni site has a consumer products section with shirts and stuff. They have 4 or 5 different sizes of stickers. Check there.
jonferns
biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Eric_Shea
The Koni site has a consumer products section with shirts and stuff. They have 4 or 5 different sizes of stickers. Check there.

Yup, I get mine from Koni. They usually throw in a bunch of key chains with the order.
Scott S
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ May 18 2007, 01:00 PM) *

biggrin.gif

IPB Image

Thats them! It took me a while to find them on the Koni site (remember, it's Koni-"NA"). Ordered two from them as well just to be sure I am covered. I thought my shocks had faded - but yours look as orange as mine (I thought they should have been more red)

Thanks again -
Eric_Shea
Chevy Engine Orange is pretty close.
jonferns
Thats them! It took me a while to find them on the Koni site (remember, it's Koni-"NA"). Ordered two from them as well just to be sure I am covered. I thought my shocks had faded - but yours look as orange as mine (I thought they should have been more red)

Thanks again -

No problem, coincidence that i took this specific pic the other day.
type47fan
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ May 18 2007, 02:00 PM) *

biggrin.gif

IPB Image

Jon,

Better check the grease in that CV joint. Looks like "some" of it is coating your starter!

Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.