Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiring Loom Connection Locations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
whitey
I'm putting the injection back on my 73 2.0 and am not sure of a few connection locations....any help would be appreciated. The questions are as follows:

1) Does the AAR plug into the thermoswitch directly?

Main Wire Loom
2) Do the 3 sets of wires (each with multiple wires to a female connector) go to a ground male connector on a main case bolt?

3) Does the #16 connector (with a 2" plastic protector covering it) go to the #3 head temp sensor?

4) On the line which has the distributor injector trigger points plug there is a female connector (about 5" form that plug) does it plug into what looks like a temp sensor into the case?

Small loom that comes from the relay and part of it goes to the starter the other goes to the coil
5) Where do the wires numbered 1 and 12 (with 2" plastic case over it) go, these are close to the coil?

Distributor Wires
6) Looking down on the distributor (after I have the #1 wire located) what is the spark plug wires locations?

Is there a site that has the wiring schematics for the injection?

Thanks for your help, Dave

JeffBowlsby
You can download the correct FI harness diagram from my webpage here:

http://members.rennlist.com/914_wiring_harnesses/

8^)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.