Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your 914 on DVD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
eresener
Have a bunch of photos or videos of your 914... want to see/ hear/ experience those "Teener" memories forever...
Show the races you entered...won/ lost or DNF...the good times... those great memories....

How about an interactive DVD album of your 914? I've been creating interactive CD's & DVD's for 7 years now. I was

a hired gun for Ulead software. Check out my website.... www.edvd.bz

If you have stills...or if you have video (in any format).... I can combine both onto a DVD of your whole 914 project.

If you have specific time frame segments....where your project progresses from start to finish .... (for example when

you built the engine)...we can make chapters and place them on the main menu...so you can go to a specific

chapter at the click of a button...want music... I will put it on there for you....

Project Turn-around normally 10 working days

Here is what I charge....
Stills to the DVD $1.50 each (minimum charge) $100.00
Video to the DVD $1.00/minute (minimum charge) 35.00

Chapters on main menu (opening screen) $2.00 each no minimum

label/case no charge

Shipping/Handling/Insurance (US only)
(returning your photos/videos/DVD to you) $17.50

Duplicate copies are $12.50 each

if you're interested.... drop me a post....
eresener@misn.com
seanery
Ed,

You should put this in the vendor area.
eresener
Will do this...sorry couldn't find it at first...

Where in Indy do you live....I grew up there...moved to Chicago in 79....
Ed
seanery
Ed,

Currently, I live on the east side, near Community Hospital (where I was born). I did most of my growing up in Greenwood.
Brad's family lived very close to where I live and his sister lives about 10 minutes from my parents. It's a small world. smile.gif
eresener
My grandmother's home is on Irvington...which runs into the Community Hospital property...I was born and lived on Downey ...until 1956 then we moved out to the country.... near where Eastgate was built... my daughter lives near 10th & Emerson....after I came back from the service in 73 my wife and I lived in Greenwood (county line road and 31 south)...it is a small world...
Ed
seanery
Ed,

I live at 13th & Leland (basically 10th & Emerson). LOL
eresener
Daughter lives in the 400 block of Bancroft....I was there in August....I wish I had known...less than 1/2 mile...who would have thunk it....

Well I know that I'll drop you a post the next time I come over... see if we can get together...
am supposed to go down to Doug Loggins, in Nashville, sometime soon to look at a tub he has...
Best,
Ed
Gint
Hey, I lived in Waukegan for 3 months! Great Lakes Naval Training Center that is. I went into Chicago once via the train, bought a brand new TV and VCR and walked halfway through town with 'em back to the train in the dark.
eresener
Mike,
I was stationed at Lowery AFB way back when.... my step son lives in Denver...

I am suprised you made it back to the train station...w/TV & VCR...and I assume in uniform.
Chicago, in the dark, offered some unique suprises...especially to young seamen.
Ed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.