Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pricey trailing arms :) Vented rear rotors and needle bearings...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
one side had no install issues, the other side I had to grind away some of the tube for the access hole for adjusting the venting clearance, not that big of a deal, but it would have been nice to do it before powdercoating....d'oh !!!

The rear caliper kit came from Eric at PMB Performance....

Click to view attachment

URY914
Too pretty to put on the car? clap56.gif
jimkelly
my offer - $50 each - you pay shipping.

jim : )))))
davep
Works of art tend to be priceless!
DNHunt
Hey Mike good to hear from you. How are the girls?

That is really cool, just don't spill any coffee on them.

Dave
McMark
av-943.gif

The coffee-joke will last forever. happy11.gif
ClayPerrine
Sooooooo..

When are you going to start making the bearing kits again????? I need a set for both the front and rear.
McMark
Clay, I'm pricing out production later today...

You are now officially on the pre-sale list. I'll make a post about it once I have a $ figure.
Mueller
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 21 2007, 05:28 AM) *

Too pretty to put on the car? clap56.gif

TOO heavy for your car, hahahaha

Dave,

the girls are doing great, not quite walking, but taking a few more steps everyday....we had some drama at work so I no longer can work from home like I was, I have to come into the office everyday now which means some screwy long hours and a 3 hour commute...oh well, at least I am still working....sister-in-law is helping watch the girls so we keep it in the family....I think she charges too much, but I shouldn't complain blink.gif
shoguneagle
Mike, glad to see you are still around. Best to you and your family; the kids are really growing. Thanks for being Mike Mueller; "Right On, Dude".

I really like the rear brakes and the vented disk installation.

If you ever have time or want to do the 911 ebrake, vented brakes, calipers, poly bearing installations (or, your bearings), 100mm CVs, 911/944 axles, etc. I have a project for you to convert my 914-6GT (Replica). It is yours if you want it.

Again, good to see you are still around; miss all the old Northern California gang.

Steve Hurt
Root_Werks
Very cool! I need to vent my rears as well.
grantsfo
Wow Those are great.
toon1
HI Mike!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.