IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
nine14cats
Congrats to Hamilton Engineering for another TTOD smilie_pokal.gif Their domination continues. I'm hoping they win Parade....I'd kinda like to see how Pano and Excellence frame a photo layout of the car against the GT3's and Cayman S' cars that show up.. laugh.gif

My legs are a little sore from shagging cones during the fun runs. I let Doris drive both of the fun run sessions to get seat time. The cars weren't tagging the cones, it was the freakin' wind blowing them all over!

Bill P.
Chris Pincetich
Sweet course, nothing broke, good day for me too beerchug.gif
Candlestick was my first experience with "Wait, who knocked over THAT cone?....OOhh, it was just the wind!" Also my first day with the new header + exhaust and it rocked! My 1.7 feels like a 1.9 smile.gif
Chris H - you got the photo of your (or Nick's) cone drag through to the finish! See the dark spot under the car? biggrin.gif I'd like to see you drive the blue 100 car and Andrew drive the red 914 just to see how much is car vs. how much is driver. No doubt the engine in the blue 100 car sounded much better than in Santa Rosa.
Maybe some day I can work out some "consulting" from the champs at Hamilton Racing beerchug.gif
Chris Hamilton
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ May 21 2007, 05:45 PM) *

Sweet course, nothing broke, good day for me too beerchug.gif
Candlestick was my first experience with "Wait, who knocked over THAT cone?....OOhh, it was just the wind!" Also my first day with the new header + exhaust and it rocked! My 1.7 feels like a 1.9 smile.gif
Chris H - you got the photo of your (or Nick's) cone drag through to the finish! See the dark spot under the car? biggrin.gif I'd like to see you drive the blue 100 car and Andrew drive the red 914 just to see how much is car vs. how much is driver. No doubt the engine in the blue 100 car sounded much better than in Santa Rosa.
Maybe some day I can work out some "consulting" from the champs at Hamilton Racing beerchug.gif

Yep, that's Tom with the multi-colored helmet dragging a cone through. My helmet is white with the dark visor.

As for me driving the blue 914 and andrew driving the red, he actually took a few spins in it during the fun runs and made monkeys out of me & tom. He easily beat us by a good 3-4 seconds within 3 tries, but I don't feel too bad since I only got my license in january, and I'm just out to learn as much as possible and have a great time.
Dave_Darling
I love this one:
IPB Image

Caption: "Somebody buy me a sway bar, PLEASE!"

-- OR --

"I left my door handles.... In San Fran-cisco..."

lol2.gif

--DD
grantsfo
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ May 22 2007, 12:12 AM) *

I love this one:
IPB Image

Caption: "Somebody buy me a sway bar, PLEASE!"

-- OR --

"I left my door handles.... In San Fran-cisco..."

lol2.gif

--DD

He is a hoot to watch at AX events. ....Shouldnt those hub caps be off for AX?
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(grantsfo @ May 22 2007, 04:39 AM) *

Yes, they should! I missed that... So did whomever was teching cars, too! (Three events at least, so far.)

Was that Larry, the older guy, or the young guy driving? Larry owns the car and was my student at the one-day school earlier this year.

--DD
Chris Hamilton
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ May 22 2007, 09:13 AM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ May 22 2007, 04:39 AM) *

Yes, they should! I missed that... So did whomever was teching cars, too! (Three events at least, so far.)

Was that Larry, the older guy, or the young guy driving? Larry owns the car and was my student at the one-day school earlier this year.

--DD

Younger guy was my co-driver Tom's son, and so far he's only been out at Santa Rosa. Was really nice of Larry to let him take a drive in that teener.

smile.gif
Dave_Darling
Larry's a really nice guy. smile.gif Needs to learn how to shift slower, though--he's gonna hurt his transmission if he keeps shifting the way he was at the school!

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.