Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WIN A T SHIRT and a HAT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
PM me how many 914's you think will be at the Atomic Ramble, and if you win, I'll send you a ClubNARP.com T Shirt and Series 9 will send you an Atomic Ramble Hat.

Here is the tie breaker................You need to also tell me how many Porsches will be there in total.

Please post HERE or HERE that you have sent me a pm, so that i can keep track of all the entries. You need not be present to win, but showing up to the event is the ultimate tie breaker. GOOD LUCK ! biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

(Must be 18 to enter. Entry cut off is Friday at High NOON. If your last name is O BRIEN or ORTIZ, you are disqualified from winning)
jonferns
PM sent....
TROJANMAN
I received your PM, but I recommend you resubmit something a little less than 165 cars biggrin.gif
G e o r g e
Greg give the kid a break let him have between 65 - 165 drunk.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(George H. @ May 23 2007, 03:07 PM) *

Greg give the kid a break let him have between 65 - 165 drunk.gif

ok smile.gif

NOTICE: #'s 65-165 are taken. Please guess either above or below those numbers biggrin.gif
woobn8r
PM sent...

Great contest!
DerekKim
Dang! Can we change it to 17 1/2 to enter? :-P
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(DerekKim @ May 24 2007, 10:13 AM) *

Dang! Can we change it to 17 1/2 to enter? :-P

I was joking tongue.gif
I just wasn't sure the picture of our TShirt model was appropriate for those under 18 chairfall.gif
SLITS
PARTIEEEEEEEEEE
TROJANMAN
I take it you're on your way already beer3.gif
DerekKim

oh lol alright.
balljoint
PM sent
TROJANMAN
Thank you to all who entered

IPB Image

Travis "Dinglefritz" Neff was the lucky Winner.
As you can see, Travis was very excited about his prize finger.gif

IPB Image

We all had an OUTSTANDING weekend.
Next year, please plan on attending.
You can get a warm up with the RED ROCKS CLASSIC.............Coming September 22 in MOAB.

See you there cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.