Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Memorial Day Bob Burton!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
...we present these wink.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thought you'd like a sneak peak biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914
Purdy smile.gif
Dr Evil
Stop whoring out for work ya cheap fluzy! Although, those would look real sweet with some of my special bolts on teh CVs just up the shaft from them....OH, and those shafts would be happy hooked up to a nice rebuilt tranny. I can be a cheap fluzy too! wink.gif
Eric_Shea
Do you rebuild tranny's? confused24.gif

biggrin.gif

Bob's been waiting patiently wink.gif
sixnotfour
Why silver ? to match front alloy calipers ? thumb3d.gif
burton73
Eric, Looking good

Mike, you sold me set of bolts for the inside and the outside.

Silver V-Calipers to match the very early S fronts. With the stainless oil lines it will all look very nice.

Bob
messix
ohh shit!

here come the Q-tips!
burton73
No Q-tips after it is done. A expect the car just to look new or close to new and then with the amount of driving that I will do with it will stay very clean. My main driver is a 07 GX450 Hybrid Lexus, had it 6 months and it has only1,700 miles. My factory is 2 miles from my home. I do not drive much and this car when finished will be lucky to get 200 miles a year. It will be an effort to break in the new Engine. Sorry to say my best driving days are over at 54. Mountain racing in my early 20s in Porches in LA kind of used me up.

Bob
SirAndy
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 27 2007, 07:38 PM) *

Thought you'd like a sneak peak

no washers on the through-bolts?
confused24.gif Andy
type47fan
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 28 2007, 02:14 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 27 2007, 07:38 PM) *

Thought you'd like a sneak peak

no washers on the through-bolts?
confused24.gif Andy

Less unsprung weight. . . .biggrin.gif
burton73
They dogging you or warning me?
Eric_Shea

Just goofy. He drinks a lot and chases young girls that have purple hair and wear army boots. biggrin.gif

Washers... Never was. Never will be. Looks like there's a nice little place for them though... wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 28 2007, 06:41 PM) *

Just goofy. He drinks a lot and chases young girls that have purple hair and wear army boots. biggrin.gif

Washers... Never was. Never will be. Looks like there's a nice little place for them though... wink.gif

hell yeah! aktion035.gif (the girls that is)

as for the washers, when i finally get around to send you my carrera calipers, i'd like to have at least some thin wavy washers behind those nuts ...
bye1.gif Andy
Eric_Shea
I've torn apart hundreds of calipers and I've yet to see a washer in "any" of them. Are you sure Sir?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.