Coach from Cheers
Alf
Richie Cunningham
Dr. Huxtable
GWN7
They got it right

ben cartwright from bonanza
Gint
Ha! It blew it. Despite that it asked if I was a cartoon character, it couldn't guess ...

Speed Racer!
gklinger
Pretty good...

"It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 2 to have chosen officer toody from car 54 where are you. officer toody from car 54 where are you was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon."
VegasRacer
LMFAO

Try answering all YES or all NO.
To funny !!!
Bruce Allert
Karl, this is so cool! I showed my wife the site and we are now sitting here being sitcom people, trying to fool this thing..... So far it's guess mostly right... except when I was Batman. One of the questions it asked was Do you eat pussy? laugh.gif My wife went "WHAT"??? & then began ROFL(ing)HAO lol2.gif

.........b
P.s. bet Miles could stump it a few times wink.gif
redshift
Funny you say that, and I have no idea why, but.. it asked me if I worked with Rob Petri after 15 minutes.

Nope! - Rob Petri

It also doesn't know any of the cast of It's a Living, some of the cast of Benson, and gets confused over guest appearances on Gomer Pyle.

M
Curvie Roadlover
It couldn't guess mine. The Chief from Get Smart
Jeroen
I'm fucked... I'm Homer Simpson blink.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Qarl
Yes... I think cartoon characters are hard, even though it asks about cartoon characters (ala Batman, Homer Simpson, Speed Racer). I don't think Speed Racer is a sitcom anyways. The Simpsons is more of a sitcom. (situational comedy).

I think it needs actors on Sitcoms. But for the most part, it is pretty good.
roundboy914
It got thomas Magnum from Magnum PI no problem, me and 2264 poor other souls.
Aaron Cox
Are you often disapointed by your youngest son's behavior?

LOL, ward cleaver
Carl
It didn't get Festus from Gunsmoke.

C
Jenny
Didn't get Luann from King of the Hill... Or maybe I didn't answer the question correctly... unsure.gif

Jen
Qarl
Well we can tell the mentality of many of our members.... CARTOONS! laugh.gif Just kidding.

I don't think you are really supposed to try Cartoon characters.... think LIVE ACTING sitcoms....

Maybe we can gather a list of the oddities and send it to the site's author!
maf914
It got Floyd the barber from Andy Griffith.

I know, I know, Lame! But 47 others tried that name too! laugh.gif

Mike
Jenny
The thing is, I really have no idea where these sitcoms are set in. Chicago? Boston? Midwest? I dunno?!?!? Cartoons are much more difinitive. Plus the characters are more memorable. Simpsons forever!! aktion035.gif (BTW, it guessed Rainier Wolfcastle!)

Jen
L8Apex
They didn't get Jim from According to Jim. They thought I was Balki from Perfect Strangers

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.