Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: June 3, PartsHeaven all Porsche swap meet & Concourse
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BAM
Hi Guys,

Sunday is the PartsHeaven all Porsche Swap meet and car show, any club members going? driving.gif

Link

Directions

JP
smontanaro
You folks in California have all the fun. sad.gif Of course, I can afford to live near the largest body of water in the midwest. smile.gif

Skip
Michael N
QUOTE(smontanaro @ May 29 2007, 09:24 AM) *

You folks in California have all the fun. sad.gif Of course, I can afford to live near the largest body of water in the midwest. smile.gif

Skip

I'll be there with the family.
toon1
I plan on being there
MartyYeoman
I wouldn't miss it.
ConeDodger
I just spoke to McMark and now that he knows about it biggrin.gif he will probably be there. I am trying to clear my calender so Yopu and I can go too...
Anyone know if swap space has to be set up in advance or if you just show up and set up? Nothing on the website to indicate anything about it...
scrz914
Yep. I'm going. It's a great place to get parts cheap. Like the $5 handbrake I picked up one year. This year I'm looking for fog light lenses, rear bumper lisence plate bracket. If not at the swap meet, Parts Heaven might carry them.
BAM
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 29 2007, 02:08 PM) *

I just spoke to McMark and now that he knows about it biggrin.gif he will probably be there. I am trying to clear my calender so Yopu and I can go too...
Anyone know if swap space has to be set up in advance or if you just show up and set up? Nothing on the website to indicate anything about it...

Hi Rob,

In the past the gates opened at 7am and it is first come first serve (just show up and set up style)… The earlier you are the closer you are to the front. I’m sure that it is the same this year. However, don’t hesitate to call them if you have any questions.

Also, congratulations on your recent proposal. clap56.gif

Best regards,
JP
Dave_Darling
I'll be there, too. Anyone wanna get lunch at the Applebee's or the Marie Callender's? They're on Winton, just short of 880.

I'm figuring 11:30 for lunch?

--DD
toon1
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ May 29 2007, 09:12 PM) *

I'll be there, too. Anyone wanna get lunch at the Applebee's or the Marie Callender's? They're on Winton, just short of 880.

I'm figuring 11:30 for lunch?

--DD

I'd be up for lunch. chowtime.gif

Does anyone know if the watercooled get together still on?
Krieger
I'll be there. Look for me I'll be pullin' my kids little radio flyer with 914/6 parts for sale! Last time I did that I came home with $1900 in my pocket. I'm looking for a repeat.
Borderline
I'll be there looking for some good deals! On what, I'm not sure. Lunch always sounds good. chowtime.gif
carreraguy
I'm planning on attending - not sure which car I'm bringing though.
URY914
Dave, Mark or anyone else planing on going, please ask them about thier new outside doorhandle. They're showing it on thier website as a new product. See how it looks and check to see if they did any upgrades in the mounting tab area. Maybe you can match it up to an OEM piece.

Thanks
Chris Pincetich
I was thinking about taking my 914 apart this weekend - tinker and stuff, but now I'm thinkin I want to drive it to the swap. Kinda wierd...not sure I "need" anything this year dry.gif

Maybe I'll drive the Suby wagon and sell my extra parts.
- 2 fog lights, 1 good lense
- window cranks
- heater ducting
- 1.7 SS HEs with OEM 1.7 Lestrass muffler (maybe)
- nice speakers in pods
- door pockets
- used calipers, 4 front 2 rear
- front struts
- complete early shift linkage and engine bar
- dust shields
- rusty 1.7 HEs
idea.gif
beerchug.gif
Krieger
I spoke with someone at AA, it's their repro.
URY914
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ May 30 2007, 07:25 PM) *

I spoke with someone at AA, it's their repro.

I understand the flap is smaller than original.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.