Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Staring into the sun will make you go blind
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
highways
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/331355449.html

My eyes!! My eyes!
Dr Evil
All that time and money to make it look like an eclipse huh.gif To each their own, I guess.
Dr. Roger
... a great conversation piece.... of
jimtab
Damn...a really bad version of a 924 convertible
ClayPerrine
WTF.gif

You can't drive it... it would never get enough air to keep the motor cool.

rfuerst911sc
Pictures say cliffbay.............is the winning bidder paying to push it off a cliff? I bid $10.00
Allan
At least it didn't start out as an original six...
Cap'n Krusty
Sorry, only one to a customer ............................. The Cap'n
highways
At least it looks like the wasser pumper works- judging by the puddle on the ground.

idea.gif
sww914

It looks like a fat lady's ass in red latex!
Why didn't they do that to a Civic?
customstarr
One word: GAY
mudfoot76
This one pops up on CL and evilbay every few months. Is it the same person trying to unload that ugly POS, or would the carfax be 27 pages long from all the title transfers between owners?
skline
There is absolutely nothing 914 about that car anymore at all. Nothing!

I dont even like it. barf.gif
degreeoff
can you say FUGLY!!....and for the record those are 5 point harnesses!
zymurgist
Wow.

Here are my thoughts...

1. All those pictures and not a single shot of the hell hole? biggrin.gif

2. All those pictures and not a single shot of the 3.2 litre six? Or is it hidden Boxster style? blink.gif

3. It looks like they shoehorned a 911 dash into the car. Red gauges are a matter of personal taste, I guess... I saw a yellow 911 with yellow gauges that looked pretty nice. But with all those 911 gauges in the dash, why bother installing a console? dry.gif

4. Your mileage may vary, but I don't believe in covering headlights and taillights with covers of any kind. Blocking the lights sort of defeats the purpose in having lights in the first place. huh.gif

5. What's the deal with the interior door handles? If you're doing a photo shoot, wouldn't you want to fix them so they don't look like they're falling off? laugh.gif

6. The nets on the doors... they look like they came off the backs of the seats in a 1988 Mercedes-Benz 420SEL. unsure.gif

These opinions are mine and worth what you paid for them.
dflesburg
barf.gif

fish net door pockets...

BMXerror
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 29 2007, 05:03 PM) *

All that time and money to make it look like an eclipse huh.gif To each their own, I guess.

Hey, I've got a bright red Eclipse, and it doesn't look THAT bad. In fact, it's insulted that you compared the two. poke.gif I honestly don't know what to make of that, except maybe a cube.
Mark D.
johannes
driving.gif > dry.gif > unsure.gif > ohmy.gif > wacko.gif > icon8.gif > barf.gif
SGB
what is it? what? Nu-uh. Is not.

what? sez you.

Where?

I'm a'scared, Wally.

Looking at this again- I don't even think it has a roof or engine cover....
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(highways @ May 29 2007, 05:57 PM) *

Jeez!

I just ate!

RALPH!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.