Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subaru 6 conversion for sale on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
No affiliation, but the price is right and it is a car with a lot of notariety biggrin.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...116971705QQrdZ1
burton73
That was a fun ride on EBay.

Bob
scotty b
DAMN those videos make it SOOOOoooo tempting headbang.gif
jonferns
im assuming it sold...we were interested....o darn...to whom did it sell??? --JON
tracks914
Sounds so nice... and not an expensive upgrade either. You could probably do it right for under $5K.
Dr Evil
WOW, that was a fast sale. Someone knew a great price when they saw it.
burton73
Seller’s remorse? Should have done the buy it now at $6,000. He had nothing to lose but a week and some fees. Some people just do not want to screw with it and can wrap there hands around just fixing it up a little to make it real nice.

Bob

Dr Evil
He already had it listed at $6K a while ago. I think he was just looking to get rid of it. He is board most likely.
skline
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 29 2007, 10:58 PM) *

He already had it listed at $6K a while ago. I think he was just looking to get rid of it. He is board most likely.

Board as in a wood plank or Bored as in what happens when you have something for a long time and lose interest? Just want to clarify smile.gif
Dr Evil
Zing! It about time you started firing back ya pansy tongue.gif
TonyAKAVW
Eric really was a Subaru conversion pioneer. He did a lot of neat stuff on that car. Hopefully whoever bought it is a member here. The sound of that motor really is nice!

-Tony
skline
Well Doc, I know you understand what you think I said but I am not sure if what you heard is not what I meant. happy11.gif
Dr Evil
You must be on your meds because that was just damn eloquent, Scott tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.