Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best place to buy these pedals?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
I bought these years ago at AJusa for my old six, and I know I paid 80 for them, now they seem to be in the 140ish range.

Any other place to get these cheaper? A set is on ebay, but they are climbing past 100 too... My signal orange car NEEDS them rolleyes.gif

Ferg
Eric_Shea
My signal orange car NEEDS them

Oh hell yes... that oughta add 5-10hp. Help in the corners too... tongue.gif

(Sorry, no "real" answer, just a smartass reply. What'd you expect from me??)
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jun 1 2007, 08:09 AM) *

My signal orange car NEEDS them rolleyes.gif

Ferg

Why, did your other ones get dirty?

Tincup has some goofy ass pedals like that in his car. Ask him. wink.gif

And GET A HAIRCUT
Ferg
Eric, just because they don't come in pink that's no reason to make fun... biggrin.gif

Ferg driving.gif
Eric_Shea
(musta ate his Wheaties this morning dry.gif )

tongue.gif
messix

RICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy11.gif
JPB
Advance Auto Parts? av-943.gif
Katmanken
Slickey slickey slide on these.....

Ony thing you could do to maximize yer chances of yer shoes slipping off the pedal is adding a little grease onto the aluminum surfaces.

Ken
904svo
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jun 1 2007, 08:09 AM) *

I bought these years ago at AJusa for my old six, and I know I paid 80 for them, now they seem to be in the 140ish range.

Any other place to get these cheaper? A set is on ebay, but they are climbing past 100 too... My signal orange car NEEDS them rolleyes.gif

Ferg

You can buy them at www.ajusa.com

competition style pedal set
$134.97

or call them at 800-877-1911
will
http://www.zimsautotechnik.org/acatalog/Al...4_C2_4_993.html

$95 dollars plus shipping
ThinAir
QUOTE(will @ Jun 2 2007, 05:02 PM) *

These look really sharp, but is there a functional reason for installing these instead of the factory parts?
Ferg
Slippery? No. not unless your shoes are wet poke.gif

Ricer confused24.gif that's up for debate... I think they look good cool_shades.gif

Functional? Maybe again up for debate. I like the wider go pedal, and found it easier to heal toe, (not that I can do that well... blink.gif )

I'm still searching for a old pic of my six with them installed...Found pic, not that great of a pic, but you get the idea.

Click to view attachment

Flame suit on w00t.gif

Ferg popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.