Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - how do you save a video link?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Ok, A friend emailed me a awesome video of a guy running a welder and cutting torch using H2O, yep water. Better yet is the water powered car that runs 100 miles on 4oz yes 4 ounces of water.

So how the hell do I save this video so I can post a link to it here for you all to see? confused24.gif
mrhurtalot
wheres it at?

check the source for the page if'n its hidden the link.
GaroldShaffer
Umm, ok how do you do that? I'm not a computer type of person.
GaroldShaffer
Got it. Just did a search on you tube (waterfuel)

The Link!
BahnBrenner914
WTF.gif
100 miles on 4 oz of water? I just spent a semester in thermo with my prof telling me example after example that that stuff is hokey. They also said it was a hybrid, so how many of those 100 miles were on gasoline? And they use electrolosis, which is totally understandable, but where is the electricity coming from? cause I can make an electric car that does all kind of stuff, but if I'm burning a thousand pounds of coal to make the electricity, then we're not any further ahead.

idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif
swl
It's easy to get that sort of milage from 4oz of water. Just break the water into Hydrogen and Oxygen and feed the Hydrogen into your fusion reactor! biggrin.gif
BiG bOgGs
QUOTE(BahnBrenner914 @ Jun 1 2007, 10:12 PM) *

WTF.gif
100 miles on 4 oz of water? I just spent a semester in thermo with my prof telling me example after example that that stuff is hokey. They also said it was a hybrid, so how many of those 100 miles were on gasoline? And they use electrolosis, which is totally understandable, but where is the electricity coming from? cause I can make an electric car that does all kind of stuff, but if I'm burning a thousand pounds of coal to make the electricity, then we're not any further ahead.

idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif idea.gif

I am guessing that the water is recirculated and that the "Hybrid" part is where some other source is used to convert the water to what he claims is HHO. After that the the whole system is ballanced out, I am guessing that you still don't get something for nothing. If this system does alow for a storage of energy converted from electricity then to be used later in any engine and only have water as a byproduct, that would be cool!
JPB
How's about a how to for a dumsass like myself beehotches? How's abouts audio files so I can share somtin like dat. I got some 914 freebees heeya bros!!!:beer1:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.