Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: LeMans 2007
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Johny Blackstain
Most of the time you watch the Speed channel it's barf.gif NASCAR. One weekend in June always rocks aktion035.gif . Someday, before it's my time, I'm going dressed in full black, red & yellow smilie_flagge6.gif smilie_pokal.gif ! The field looks tough this year... 4 RS Spyders in LMP2 & only 4 GT3 RSRs' in GT group. Peugot has "their 908", bastards laugh.gif , against the Audis' in LMP1. Anyone going this year?

cool_shades.gif

PS- remember we (914) won GT in 1970 & came in 6th overall... Fantastic!
Cap'n Krusty
"Anyone going"? Probably about a million French people, a few thousand journalists (not one from an American newspaper, though), and a couple hundred race teams ............... The Cap'n
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jun 2 2007, 02:12 PM) *

"Anyone going"? Probably about a million French people, a few thousand journalists (not one from an American newspaper, though), and a couple hundred race teams ............... The Cap'n

Forgive me Captain, by anyone I meant amongst us Teeners. My apologies biggrin.gif .

cool_shades.gif
So.Cal.914
Brumos Porsche 250
The Rolex Sports Car Series returns to Daytona with a 250-mile race under the lights.

Nope but I am going here.
Zimms
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Jun 2 2007, 02:01 PM) *

The field looks tough this year... 4 RS Spyders in LMP2 & only 4 GT3 RSRs' in GT group.

There are no Spyders competing in Le Mans this year, only in the ALMS. There is a good chance of another 2-3 in the ALMS by the end of the year, and maybe Le Mans next year.
VaccaRabite
Going to LeMans is something that I want to do before I expire. But it won't be this year.

I'll just watch the movie instead.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.