Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Atomic Tour
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LuckieO
Once again, the Atomic Tour is coming up. I have recovered from the debaucherous weekend that was the Atomic Ramble, and have begun training for this year's MS150 ride here in NM. I am asking you all to make a donation in sponsorship of my ride. Please, if you can, give a few bucks to help fund research for multiple sclerosis and help those who can not afford their own care.
I would like to mention that year before last, you all (former 914club members) helped me raise enough money to fall within the top five fundraisers for the 150 ride. I would like to beat that total this year!
Why else should you donate? The NM MS150 Atomic Tour was ranked the hardest MS tour ride in the country. That means that I will have to climb over seven miles of HC categorized terrain in order to succeed.

In order to donate:
1) go to www.nationalmssociety.org
2) click on the link to pleadge/sponser a participant
3) highlight search for a participant
4) type in my name: Lauren Luckie-O'Brien
5) click on my name (I am a member of the Vantage Home's Team)
6) click on donate to Lauren
7) then you decide what you would like to contribute

Thank You Guys! smile.gif
So.Cal.914
(((cheap))).....(((cheap))).....(((cheap)))..... I have heard those cricket around

here before.
McMark
When's the deadline? I'm in once the dust settles from the WCR.
LuckieO
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 4 2007, 12:46 AM) *

When's the deadline? I'm in once the dust settles from the WCR.

The ride is the first weekend in August. I can take donations through a week or two after the ride, I think...I will have to check. At least two months...
Thanks Mark!
LuckieO
icon_bump.gif
Series9
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.