Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the greatest 914 catalog right here in pdf form
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2
dr914@autoatlanta.com
The greatest 914 catalog has been mass mailed (33,000 of them, 243 pages and weighing over a pound!) so I hope all of you get yours. If you do not by Dec. 1st, we will include a free one with your next order. (If you just want a catalog and you spring for the 2.50 postage, the catalog is free to club members!)
Below is the pdf form for your perusal.

http://www.autoatlanta.com/2007AutoAtlanta914Catalog.pdf

y
Heckler
So we need to add it to our shopping cart and then checkout (and provide a CC#), or am I missing something...?

Thx!,
Dave
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Heckler @ Jun 5 2007, 05:24 PM) *

So we need to add it to our shopping cart and then checkout (and provide a CC#), or am I missing something...?

Thx!,
Dave

hi Dave just put any combi of the 12 numbers in there and specify in the comment box 914world member and the request will come to us and be shipped absolutely for free.
Grimstead
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jun 5 2007, 04:34 PM) *

Thx!,
Dave

hi Dave just put any combi of the 12 numbers in there and specify in the comment box 914world member and the request will come to us and be shipped absolutely for free.

Hi, I try a few variations of fake numbers and I couldn't get it to work. sad.gif
type.gif
dbu356
QUOTE(Grimstead @ Jun 5 2007, 06:08 PM) *

Thx!,
Dave

Hi, I try a few variations of fake numbers and I couldn't get it to work. sad.gif
type.gif

16 numbers, first 4 should be a financial institution's ID or it will get kicked-out (at least that is what I assumed and it worked...I'm not a banker)

David
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Please remember that you could call as well and we will sign any of you up!!!!! We should have some spy shots of the new catalog this week of june 11 07
mstein95
QUOTE(dbu356 @ Jun 6 2007, 09:06 AM) *

QUOTE(Grimstead @ Jun 5 2007, 06:08 PM) *

Thx!,
Dave

type.gif

16 numbers, first 4 should be a financial institution's ID or it will get kicked-out (at least that is what I assumed and it worked...I'm not a banker)

David

First number of the 16 needs to be a "4" or "5" identifying it as a Visa/Mc
SirAndy
QUOTE(mstein95 @ Jun 11 2007, 08:37 AM) *

agree.gif worked for me ...

aktion035.gif Andy
watsonrx13
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 21 2007, 12:16 AM) *

QUOTE(mstein95 @ Jun 11 2007, 08:37 AM) *

agree.gif worked for me ...

aktion035.gif Andy

Yep, worked for me also... now let's see how long it takes...

BTW George, thanks... biggrin.gif

-- Rob
jonferns
I put straight 5's in the CC number box, and put that im a 914world member in the comment box...thats correct right? --JON
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Jun 21 2007, 04:44 PM) *

I put straight 5's in the CC number box, and put that im a 914world member in the comment box...thats correct right? --JON

we have you down for one still working on the last edit. So far august is the mailing date!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Still working on the final catalog edit.
As a side note: This upcoming catalog should be a real tribute to the 914. In my opinion (for what it is worth) any one who makes the effort to put together and mass mail 35000 catalogs specific to a car that is now 31 plus years old, only made from 70-76, and a total of about 116,000 units is either crazy or the car itself is sterling. Think about it everyone!
faster48
catalog ordered!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I will post some spy shots of the new pages soon!
jonferns
schweet....biggrin.gif
tod914
ty George, your catalogs are an invaluable resource smile.gif
bdstone914
Anyone get this yet?
jonferns
no...ships august i think -JON
retrofit
driving.gif
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Jul 13 2007, 01:57 PM) *

no...ships august i think -JON

Just put my order in. Can't wait.
Thanks AA driving.gif
jonferns
hey george, hows the catalog coming along?
Coy
thumb3d.gif Ordered mine. I can't wait; I still use my catalog from 1991 as a reference.
tracks914
I bought one back in 2000 and it has been a wonderful tool. I can't wait for one that isn't all worn out. (At least the pages aren't stuck together)
DE914
This is great, I need so much stuff
jonferns
This is great, I need so much stuff

ditto
mike914duck
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jun 5 2007, 05:13 PM) *

yes finally the first all 914 catalog we have had in six years is about to hit a mailbox near you and it is absolutely free! 215 pages of anything and everything you could ever want for your 914 in one handy well laid out reference source. And as a club member it is yours for free by just filling out the handy form and mentioning that you are a club member! (please ignore the 15.00 price for the hand printed version!) The catalog should be mailing at the beginning of August, so "stay tuned" and keep the 914 faith.

http://www.autoatlanta.net/action.lasso?-d...=10&-search

Thanks for the catalog in advance I am looking foward to checking it out I have bought many items in the past and was in the area in 2001 for the masters golf tournament and had plans to check you guys out in person but time ran short I will get there soon.

mike914duck
euro911
Yeah, thanks George ... thumb3d.gif
jonferns
any updates? saw the ad in excellence.....cant wait! -JON biggrin.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Sep 10 2007, 03:17 PM) *

I had a stern lecture with our catalog people yesterday and demanded an edit copy on my desk friday. It will be there and I will be editing. We will post some spy shots of the new catalog very soon!
jonferns
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Sep 10 2007, 03:17 PM) *

I had a stern lecture with our catalog people yesterday and demanded an edit copy on my desk friday. It will be there and I will be editing. We will post some spy shots of the new catalog very soon!

.............sweet
gopack
I ordered mine today! Any update on the avaiability of these yet George?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
going to press monday! Last chance to get on the mass mailing list. Slated to send out 33,000 to deserving 914 owners!!!!!!!
rfuerst911sc
George I just placed a order for some weather stripping items and I checked off the box for the catalog but it doesn't appear on the order form? I did add a note in the text box that I wanted to be added to the mailing list for the new catalog that was free to 914World members. I hope that means I'm on the list? If you need my order number please PM me. Thanks for the offer.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Oct 26 2007, 06:31 PM) *

George I just placed a order for some weather stripping items and I checked off the box for the catalog but it doesn't appear on the order form? I did add a note in the text box that I wanted to be added to the mailing list for the new catalog that was free to 914World members. I hope that means I'm on the list? If you need my order number please PM me. Thanks for the offer.

No problem. You are on. Just about to put on a pdf file for everyone to edit before going to the printer monday.
jim_hoyland
That's a really great looking catalog, the layouts are well thought out, and your comments are helpful. I'm sure your order desk is going to get real busy.

I know I saw a bunch of stuff I want--I hope I'm on your list.

Jim
DNHunt
George

That looks great. I can only imagine the amount of work it took to pull that together

Dave
jonferns
i read something about a free tshirt offer on page. 229.....nothing on page. 229 about that..... -JON
stateofidleness
i like to proof-read:

pg. 6 "and and"
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(stateofidleness @ Oct 27 2007, 10:15 AM) *

i like to proof-read:

pg. 6 "and and"

thank you thank you! Please by all means keep up the good work!!!!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Oct 27 2007, 07:16 AM) *

i read something about a free tshirt offer on page. 229.....nothing on page. 229 about that..... -JON

Thank you Jon! We Will get you your free shirt with your first order from the catalog.
dbu356
page 15.....Bursch 914-6 muffler.....not the correct picture
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dbu356 @ Oct 27 2007, 10:49 AM) *

page 15.....Bursch 914-6 muffler.....not the correct picture

Thank you! We faked that one buy you and another keen observer saw it! We just cannot get away with anything!!!!!!!!!!!
TJB/914
Hi George,

Great looking catalog. I like the factory parts diagrams & will be buying a few things after I receive the catalog.

FYI: Look at page #41 & do a price check on the Branch Clamp Gaskets @ $27.74 & $30.61?? Must be a typo & will not sell at that price.

Tom
GeorgeRud
You still have some Vellios 915 shift kits? The catalog looks great!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Oct 27 2007, 09:17 PM) *

Hi George,

Great looking catalog. I like the factory parts diagrams & will be buying a few things after I receive the catalog.

FYI: Look at page #41 & do a price check on the Branch Clamp Gaskets @ $27.74 & $30.61?? Must be a typo & will not sell at that price.

Tom

yup that is the stupid factory price. We will probably have copies made very soon. Many prices are stupidly high from Porsche I just do not know what they are thinking. And then they discontinue the stuff.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Oct 28 2007, 11:09 PM) *

You still have some Vellios 915 shift kits? The catalog looks great!

yes we can still get them. None in stock but they are better than the weevo kits which do not permit use of the stock muffler!
angerosa
Page 82 there are some grammar mistakes.

Floor pan tar
"Better yet, buy order our Floor Pan Tar Premade Kit on the next page!"

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(angerosa @ Oct 29 2007, 02:18 PM) *

Page 82 there are some grammar mistakes.

Floor pan tar
"Better yet, buy order our Floor Pan Tar Premade Kit on the next page!"

thank you!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Well, today Nov 13th 2007 I just wired the $28,000 plus for the postage to send the new 914 catalog! It is on the way tomorrow. Certainly hope you all enjoy it and thank you very very much for the edits! Over 33,000 send to 914 owners in the U.S. Pretty significant group in my opinion! Keep the 914 faith
eric914
Thank you for your efforts in keeping our cars alive. Hopefully we all will continue to support vendors willing to invest in the future of our cars.

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(eric914 @ Nov 20 2007, 06:57 PM) *

Thank you for your efforts in keeping our cars alive. Hopefully we all will continue to support vendors willing to invest in the future of our cars.

thank you for preserving 914 history!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.