Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door Threshold & Sills
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
McMark
I had to mention this here. I just got a set of the reproduction door sills & thresholds from Yellow914 (Raul). These things are spot on and look beautiful.

More Info

IPB Image
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 7 2007, 12:43 AM) *

I had to mention this here. I just got a set of the reproduction door sills & thresholds from Yellow914 (Raul). These things are spot on and look beautiful.

More Info

IPB Image

Wow!

Do the rivet holes match up to stock too?
Pat
yello914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jun 7 2007, 08:07 PM) *

More Info

IPB Image

Wow!

Pat

Rivet holes match up perfectly.

Thanks for the inquiry Pat.

Best Regards, yelo914
yello914

More Info

IPB Image

Wow!

Pat

CORRECTION

Rivet holes match up perfectly to the body. Rivet holes on the thresholds were fabricated slightly larger to help resolve any variations from car to car. Rivet holes are non visible once the factory rivets are installed.

Factory rivets are still available from our largest 914 resource, Automobile Atlanta.

Thanks again for the inquiry Pat.

Best Regards, yelo914
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(yello914 @ Jun 7 2007, 10:32 PM) *

More Info

IPB Image

Wow!

Pat

CORRECTION

Rivet holes match up perfectly to the body. Rivet holes on the thresholds were fabricated slightly larger to help resolve any variations from car to car. Rivet holes are non visible once the factory rivets are installed.

Factory rivets are still available from our largest 914 resource, Automobile Atlanta.

Best Regards, yelo914

You know, we have a "non-member" (Tod914) who as outsourced reproductions of the rivets (non-metal one) that are "dead-nuts" right on - black or white. Perfect companion to these beautiful sills!

Almost wish I need the sills - nice job!
Pat
yello914
thumb3d.gif
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jun 9 2007, 08:31 PM) *

QUOTE(yello914 @ Jun 7 2007, 10:32 PM) *

More Info

IPB Image

Wow!

Pat

CORRECTION

Best Regards, yelo914

You know, we have a "non-member" (Tod914) who as outsourced reproductions of the rivets (non-metal one) that are "dead-nuts" right on - black or white. Perfect companion to these beautiful sills!

Almost wish I need the sills - nice job!
Pat

Thanks for the lead on the plastic rivets and for your compliments Pat thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.