Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pretty BA Sixer on eBay...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
customstarr
In my opinion, this car is bad ass... This is my ideal teener:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...121253947QQrdZ1

Needs some engine pics.
jonferns
yea, I also saw this...it looks so pristine....and now for some underbody, and rocker pics biggrin.gif biggrin.gif --JON
boxstr
Extremely nice looking 914-6. I like the motor upgrade. It seems to be on the money at the "starting bid" price. Someone will get a nice turnkey car.
CCLIN914NATION
1970 Neun vierzehn
Being picky here, but for that "starting" price, I think we should be.

The "female" seatbelt ends are incorrect.
The car has a later style rear bumper.
The upholstery on the door panel looks like nothing I've ever seen before.
The sun visor(s) looks a bit shabby.

Yeah, I know that's being picky, but it makes me think what might be covered up in the engine compartment, pan and trunks.
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jun 9 2007, 01:21 PM) *

Being picky here, but for that "starting" price, I think we should be.

The "female" seatbelt ends are incorrect.
The car has a later style rear bumper.
The upholstery on the door panel looks like nothing I've ever seen before.
The sun visor(s) looks a bit shabby.

Yeah, I know that's being picky, but it makes me think what might be covered up in the engine compartment, pan and trunks.

agree.gif , but I still like her!!

cool_shades.gif
DanT
lots of pics of the exterior, where are the detail shots of the front and rear trunks, engine, etc. where is the oil cooler for the 3.3L motor...? Street car or not it needs an oil cooler for the 3.3L.
non of the pics are really close ups...just the 15 footers?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Jun 9 2007, 10:41 AM) *

lots of pics of the exterior, where are the detail shots of the front and rear trunks, engine, etc. where is the oil cooler for the 3.3L motor...? Street car or not it needs an oil cooler for the 3.3L.

agree.gif Even a stock 3.2 needs an oil cooler and many in No. Cal have upgraded oil coolers. blink.gif
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Jun 9 2007, 01:41 PM) *

agree.gif

cool_shades.gif
burton73
I think the oil cooler must be in the back somewhere. Look at the SS lines and the red/ Blue AN fittings. There is no buy it now just an opening bid of 25,000. If it was that nice a guy can drive it for a few years and put the stock engine back in and sell the car and then have the extra 3.3 to sell or put in a new project car. We have club members right that way.

Bob
LarryR
sweet car! 25K starts to contend with a lot of cars though... newer z06 vette, boxster S, all sorts of 911's, 930 turbo's. I think it is worth the $ but it will take a special buyer.
JPB
She's got the looks that kiiiiil, that kiiii i hall! I wish I had a couple of them cuz then I woulden't such a complaining low dollar post howin beehotch ovaheeya. beer.gif
boxstr
A serious, and informed buyer for this car, would take the effort to have a PPI and or personally inspect this car before laying down the cash.
Any discrepencies would be found, and the buyer could then buy or walk.
CCLIN914NATION
Johny Blackstain
WOW!! She's up to $30K!! I have no idea why I like this? Sure, high 914 prices are good for resale, but I have no intention of ever selling mine & it just drives the price of parts up. Oh well, cest la vie.

cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.