Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wrc doubletree saturday night
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
i'm late on registering for doubletree (WCR) and there is no room in the inn. just puttin' out the word if anybody pulls out of their saturday night reservations i sure would appriciate if you p.m.ed or e-mailed me!
thanks, mike
Borderline
I thought Mark reserved a zillion rooms and was on the hook for the tab. If there is no room at the inn, that would be good news for Mark??
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Borderline @ Jun 9 2007, 07:37 PM) *

I thought Mark reserved a zillion rooms and was on the hook for the tab. If there is no room at the inn, that would be good news for Mark??

Mark is on the hook for Friday through Sunday night. So Saturday is good news but Friday and Sunday would be better news. Much better news. blink.gif
McMark
I don't know what the hell is going on with them. I can't get a straight answer out of anyone over there. dry.gif Are you trying to book online, or did you call them? I had trouble booking online.
orange914
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 9 2007, 10:02 PM) *

I don't know what the hell is going on with them. I can't get a straight answer out of anyone over there. dry.gif Are you trying to book online, or did you call them? I had trouble booking online.

I called the 800 number given and realized it when to "timbucktu" so i called directly to sonoma 2 tree desk. same info.-sold out of any room sat. 16th. i then left message with reservation coorinator -or some title like that-, to let me know if anything opens. dont know if that will work or not.
i did get a reservation in petiluma that will be tough but we'll make it work. however still willing to make arrangements if anyone backs out of sat. night reservation thumb3d.gif
mike
rick 918-S
I didn't see this post until now. I just cancelled my reservation tonight on line. sad.gif There should be a room available.
orange914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 10 2007, 10:06 PM) *

I didn't see this post until now. I just cancelled my reservation tonight on line. sad.gif There should be a room available.

they said no cancelations showing, at least not yet? blink.gif i p.m.ed you
mike beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
Got your PM mike. I called the DoubleTree. The reservationist tried to reinstate my room but it was gone. Here's what I did. All rooms at the Doubletree are sold out for that weekend. The world rate is gone. I booked a room with my credit card info 7 miles away at the Hilton Hotels Wine Country. Reservation for
Saturday 6/16 under reservation #3276127714. This is for a double queen at $209.00.

You will need to call reservations with your card info. They are aware this room is for you and can transfer this reservation to you.

If you don't want to stay at the Hilton Wine Country let me know and I will cancel the reservation and clear my card.

That's the best I could do. confused24.gif

Enjoy the event. I'll miss all of you.
xitspd
Kathy and I are booked for Friday and Saturday at the Doubletree! No problemo.

Dan
orange914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 11 2007, 06:56 AM) *

Got your PM mike. I called the DoubleTree. The reservationist tried to reinstate my room but it was gone. Here's what I did. All rooms at the Doubletree are sold out for that weekend. The world rate is gone. I booked a room with my credit card info 7 miles away at the Hilton Hotels Wine Country. Reservation for
Saturday 6/16 under reservation #3276127714. This is for a double queen at $209.00.

You will need to call reservations with your card info. They are aware this room is for you and can transfer this reservation to you.

If you don't want to stay at the Hilton Wine Country let me know and I will cancel the reservation and clear my card.

That's the best I could do. confused24.gif

Enjoy the event. I'll miss all of you.

p.m.ed you, still no vacancy. i'll keep checking in.
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif for Mike.

Sent you a PM. I cleared my reservation at the Hilton. Glad you had it covered. Enjoy! assimilate.gif
hydroliftin
Something has come up and it looks like I am not going to be able to make it. I will be canceling my reservation at the Doubletree for Saturday night June 16 within the next couple of days. PM me if anyone wants it, and I will try to have it transfered to your name. $155 plus tax.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.