Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Avatars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
skline
Ok, First off, what do you think of my new Avatar? I saw this girl and fell in love, I have a few pictures of her but never have I been so stunned by a girl. I have full body pictures (with clothes of course) of this girl and the rest of her is as awesome as her face. The real killer is, she lives close by me and we dont even know each other. As for some of the others avatars on here, some are so small I cannot figure out what they are. Should I just ask the person who has it?
madd_dogg_914
I don't know. She seems so stretchy. I like my avatar much better. She looks similar, but mine is thinner. laugh.gif
-Chris
Qarl
Okay Skline... you may wanna 'splain yourself. Sounds like you're a stalker! Is she a model that happens to live nearby.

You didn't hire a private eye did you? blink.gif

Do you have one of those darkrooms in your basement with the red light and all of your pictures of her hanging with clips?

Just kidding! laugh.gif
Kevin@ojai.net
I liked Jenny's award winning avatar more...
-Kevin
skline
Actually, she lives in the same town and is looking for that someone special. I got sent an email with a few pictures of her but I dont have the balls to write to her. Sometimes you just see someone you just know is out of your league. Here is another picture of her.
madd_dogg_914
QUOTE(kellzey @ Dec 10 2003, 09:34 PM)
Do you have one of those darkrooms in your basement with the red light and all of your pictures of her hanging with clips?

Just kidding! laugh.gif

I am afraid that it is all true, he is a sick man, soon he will be stalking the gal in my Avatar as well. When will it end?
sj914
Do you have a shrine of her in your basement yet? idea.gif
skline
And one more. I can dream cant I?
madd_dogg_914
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 10 2003, 09:37 PM)
I got sent an email with a few pictures of her but I dont have the balls to write to her.

Hey, I get some of those e-mails too. I usually just report them as junk mail to Hotmail, but hey, to each his own. While we are on the topic of e-mails I will send you $10K if you send me $5K back. Also I have a product that will increase both the size of your penis, AND your girlfriends breasts, all with one pill. Too good to be true you say . . . Please send a check to me and I will prove you are wrong, only $49.99 for a two weeks supply.

-Chris
skline
Ok Madd Dogg, how did you make the picture narrow, or more in proportion?
Brad Roberts
Damn she is hot.

How did you come about this "email" with her pics ?? Match.com or something ?? Not slamming you.. just want to know if she is "real" or contrived BS by some asshole.

B
madd_dogg_914
In avatar setting change the width to 100, it is default set to 125 (the max) Try it and you will see. I will send a bill for the online consultation. My labor rates are the cheapest in the buisness.

-Chris
sj914
You can dream, but...You make it sound like more of an obsession.

Sounds more than a dream though rolleyes.gif
skline
Yes, Match.com. It came yesterday and I was shocked something so nice would be on there. I have seen a few nice ones but this one really grabbed me.
sj914
But she is hot though. Just roll up in your 914 and introduce yourself.
madd_dogg_914
Hooray you did it! I will change mine now to sumthin else.

-Chris
SirAndy
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 10 2003, 09:37 PM)
Sometimes you just see someone you just know is out of your league.

that part i just never understood. confused24.gif

what do you have to loose? email her!

what's the worst thing that can happen? idea.gif
and how could that make it any worse than it is right now? rolleyes.gif

humiliation? maybe even in public? sure, that could happen.
as it has before. so what? just imagine (i'm sure you do) what if she writes you back?

go for it smilie_pokal.gif
Dr. pHDD Andy
skline
Well, I think my current wife would not really like it much. Funny thing is, she looks a lot like this girl but not quite as alluring. My wife also doesnt speak english as well I am sure. And the chest area is not quite as filled out. Here is a picture of us together when we were happy together. I think they look a little alike. Maybe it's just the hair?
redshift
oh shit...

m
Brad Roberts
My wife would be pissed also.. but you only live once.
Kevin@ojai.net
I think her face resembles the actress that played "Stands With a Fist," or whatever it was, in "Dances with Wolves."

-Kevin
madd_dogg_914
I think it sounds like you are thinking about having an affair, with your wife. I guess fantasizing about someone that looks like your wife cant be all that bad. Makes the oops I was drunk and I thought it was you defense actually have a chance of working. smile.gif I changed my avatar now, hopefully you like it!

-Chris
skline
Yup!! I do. I can tell what it is without squinting my eyes
jonwatts
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 10 2003, 09:51 PM)
Here is a picture of us together when we were happy together.

Uh oh. Sounds like someone needs some counseling.

Skline, you look like Dr. Drew from Love Lines (ever see him on TV with his sidekick Adam Celica?).
skline
Nope! I dont watch TV, much. Not during the day anyway.
Brad Roberts
He needs counseling...

Go tag that ass (get counseling AFTERwards)

B
redshift
Invite her over for a 3some, and if anyone balks, dood.... you need to hang out with different women.

M
Jenny
maybe it's just me, but aside from her body (chest and stomach) she doesn't look that feminine. Actually, I find her quite masculine. YMMV confused24.gif

Jen
skline
My wife asked me recently if I wanted to do a threesome, I said, "Dont be silly, I dont need anyone else." Yeah right. I think she knows better. That is why she brought it up in the first place. She is going home next year when she is done with school.
Qarl
Broad shoulders and strong chin.

Better make sure she's not a "chick with a kickstand"!!!!! Just kidding.

Nice rack and... nice cheekbones.
Brad Roberts
I didnt want to say it... but what the hell ... "Mail Order Bride" ??

B
DrifterJay
Go for it... wink.gif
skline
No, I met her here on a blind date. One of my clients set me up with her since I would not date anyone from their office. I find it better not to date clients employees for many reasons. She had to leave because her visa was going to expire so I married her to get her citizenship. She got her papers a year ago and said she could divorce me now. I said, "See ya", and she is still here for some reason. I think she likes me. I cant imagine how that could happen.
Hawktel
The Match.com looks like a interesting dinner date. I've proven time and time again I suck at relationships. I don't have a point to that, I just wanted to tell ya.

But, Only one person can determine whats in their league. Don't sell yourself short. Saddle up old Boy. I think you might get that Windmill this time.
Brad Roberts
Tough call. We would have lost Andy to Germany if he hadnt of married Shannon this past summer.

The Match thing sounds/looks like a scam. Most real people dont use professional shots in their profiles.

Now that we have the whole story...dont be afraid to "contact" this other lady. You have done your good deed by helping someone enter the country.

Email the lady close by and figure out if she is real or not.

B
GWN7
If you contact the gal in the pictures....ask her if her mom's single for me? smile.gif
RON S.
Beautiful avatar,
I wish I could post something like that,but everytime I try
to load a jpeg as an avatar,I get a message "you are not allowed to load that type of file"
I guess I'm not one of the fortunate.
Ron
ArtechnikA
she's hot. reeks 'high maintenance' tho.
i have a hard enough time giving one relationship the attention it deserves - i could never manage two ...

but times and situations change, and maybe it is time to move on. happens.

go watch 'Defending You Life' - Meryl Streep, Albert Brooks. basically, it's about facing your fears. Do It, ir Don't Do It. don't spend your life wondering 'what if' or 'if only' ...
fuch toy
The 914 soap opera.... mueba.gif
Howard
Karl, 'chick with a kickstand'??

That's elegant.
Gint
Ahhhhh!!!!!

Karl, 'chick with a kickstand'??

Chickstand?
SirAndy
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 10 2003, 09:51 PM)
Well, I think my current wife

and i tought you were single looking for a date ... rolleyes.gif

Andy
Demick
Skline - do me a favor and change your avitar! No offense intended - but that particular picture just plain looks like a man wearing lots of make-up. It's creeps me out every time I see one of your posts. I feel like the artist formerly known as Prince is starring me down. Your wife is much more beautiful than this girl anyway.

Sorry - just my .02
DrifterJay
shes got a killer body though...post entire photo and maybe his view will change..
Jenny
Demick, I echo your sentiments. My eyes were watering from laughing so hard after reading your post. I liked the way you worded it. I think she's going for the "I'm angry because I'm hungry" Naomi Campbell/Kate Moss look that all models have. chowtime.gif

Jen
skline
Ok, ok, how is this, it's even a little more festive for the season.
Demick
Ahhhhh. Much better. Thank You!!

Now I can read your posts again!

Demick
Qarl
Mrs. Miles Hendrix.

IPB Image
redshift
pinch.gif
Eddie Williams
QUOTE(kellzey @ Dec 11 2003, 09:08 PM)
Mrs. Miles Hendrix.

kinda looks like Adam Carolla in drag...

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.