Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel filter -- 9mm input and 7mm output
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cano
Hey guys, I am doing a carb to megasquirt conversion and need a EFI rated fuel filter that will fit a 9mm input hose and a 7mm output hose. I have heard that Bosch makes one either for a certain year 914 or for some VW fuel injected application (type 3, perhaps?). Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
Dave_Darling
Yes, it's one of the 914 filters. I don't know the year or part number, sad to say, but I have heard it referred to as the "big-little" filter.

--DD
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Cano @ Jun 11 2007, 07:42 AM) *

Hey guys, I am doing a carb to megasquirt conversion and need a EFI rated fuel filter that will fit a 9mm input hose and a 7mm output hose. I have heard that Bosch makes one either for a certain year 914 or for some VW fuel injected application (type 3, perhaps?). Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

The T3 as we know it in the US was discontinued before the filter change occurred. T2s with Ljet had the filter with different fittings on each end, as did many Vanagons, and FI T1s. 75/76 914s had them as well. They're more like 8/12, though. I believe Bosch no longer supplies these, but there are other aftermarket suppliers still making them. The Cap'n
bd1308
mine was made in israel

thought that was good
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.