Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air dams.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
Hey guys.

I am wanting to get a better air dam for my car. I want one that will keep the most air out from under my car, but still be able to drive on the street. Where is the best place to look for them?

Thanks,

Jon
PeeGreen 914
icon_bump.gif
BMXerror
Automotion has like three different kinds that they sell. I've got the factory SE reproduction, but I've been thinking of putting a small splitter on it for some front downforce. They've also got a couple aftermarket ones that are a little more racy.
Mark D.
PeeGreen 914
Automotion or Performance had the Competition air dam or the Ultimate air dam. Don't know what to go with on that. Plus I don't know if those are that good of a design. May go with the competition.
Joe Ricard
And when you smack a cone with one of the air dams mentioned above you better be good at fiberglass repair.

I can smack a cone at 60 MPH and kick it of to the side about 50 feet.
cone don't go under the car anymore.

I've been know to hit a cone dead center instead of taking a DNF.
PeeGreen 914
lol.. av-943.gif I have done that a few times. Two seconds is better than 10. I will take you up on your offer Joe. clap56.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
I have this unit on mine and I love the look of it:
IPB Image

Bought it about 10 years ago from Auto. Atlanta, originally for my first teener. I like the stiff but somewhat flexible chin.
Air_Cooled_Nut
My car is only slightly lowered:
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.