Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sat. morningish carpool to WCR from modesto area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
hey all
we (mike, melodie and kenny/orange914) will leave for wcr some time 6/16 sat. morningish from ceres/modesto, probably going past livermore to 680. anyone leaving then? we can meet up. how about you jeeperjohn56, your 914 ready for the run? beerchug.gif
jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jun 11 2007, 10:38 PM) *

hey all
we (mike, melodie and kenny/orange914) will leave for wcr some time 6/16 sat. morningish from ceres/modesto, probably going past livermore to 680. anyone leaving then? we can meet up. how about you jeeperjohn56, your 914 ready for the run? beerchug.gif
Hey Mike and Ken! I'm going up friday afternoon about 1:00 have to drop off my boat for service. Going camping following weekend for a week with famliy and wife's aunt, uncle's and cousin's our yearly camping week at Shaver lake. My car not done but close. We'll talk at the Ramble.We're staying at the Best Western
just down the street from the Double tree,My son John jr is coming with me and we're going to watch them autocross on Saturday afternoon, but call me when you get there so we can hook up for dinner or refeshments some way. Dont know what the schedule is for Saturday night, going with the flow up for what ever. Here's my cel# (925)354-7370 John flag.gif
jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jun 11 2007, 11:07 PM) *

QUOTE(orange914 @ Jun 11 2007, 10:38 PM) *

hey all
Hey Mike and Ken! I'm going up friday afternoon about 1:00 have to drop off my boat for service. Going camping following weekend for a week with famliy and wife's aunt, uncle's and cousin's our yearly camping week at Shaver lake. My car not done but close. We'll talk at the Ramble.We're staying at the Best Western
just down the street from the Double tree,My son John jr is coming with me and we're going to watch them autocross on Saturday afternoon, but call me when you get there so we can hook up for dinner or refeshments some way. Dont know what the schedule is for Saturday night, going with the flow up for what ever. Here's my cel# (925)354-7370 John flag.gif

Hey Mike , I'm bringing my big boat of a truck have plenty of room if you and melodie want to ride with us on sunday. I have four doors could help getting in and chair will fit in back. Think about it, will be fun to see a full size diesl with all these teeniers on those cury roads, but I'll have the a/c on and full comfort of saddle leather seats with cup holders John
orange914
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jun 11 2007, 11:22 PM) *

Hey Mike , I'm bringing my big boat of a truck have plenty of room if you and melodie want to ride with us on sunday. I have four doors could help getting in and chair will fit in back. Think about it, will be fun to see a full size diesl with all these teeniers on those cury roads, but I'll have the a/c on and full comfort of saddle leather seats with cup holders John

hey you saved me a p.m. we'll talk to you there, ridin' shot gun may be a good idea.
we have reservations at quality inn in petaluma, only 7 miles away. i keep calling 2 tree trying to catch a open room. no luck so far. it'll work either way. beerchug.gif
mike
jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jun 11 2007, 11:44 PM) *

QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jun 11 2007, 11:22 PM) *

hey you saved me a p.m. we'll talk to you there, ridin' shot gun may be a good idea.
we have reservations at quality inn in petaluma, only 7 miles away. i keep calling 2 tree trying to catch a open room. no luck so far. it'll work either way. beerchug.gif
mike
Hey mike, don't forget to give a call when you hit town
we'll hook up. John cel# (925)354-7370
orange914
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jun 12 2007, 05:02 PM) *

Hey mike, don't forget to give a call when you hit town
we'll hook up. John cel# (925)354-7370

10-4 thumb3d.gif
mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.