Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ECC 2007 Poll
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rick L
We have a tentative date of 9/15/07 and a tentative location just South of Baltimore, MD.

I'm looking to gauge interest with the poll and ideas from the peanut gallery. If you ARE interested, tell us what you'd like to see at this year's ECC.

jimkelly
i applaud each and every 914er who makes ecc 2008 a reality but please keep all comments relative to this event here ... for the sake of everyone involved.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=72683

thanks

jim
jonferns
sounds ineresting...as does the all air-cooled gathering in NJ...hmmm --JON
type47
i have some email addresses of some VA/DC/MD 914er's that i can send a link to this thread. last year the tech quiz went over like a lead balloon, so forget that.
Rick L
Got it, no tech quiz! icon8.gif
type11969
AACG is a good time, and for a good cause. Camping, brats and beer, tough to pass up! Merging the two would be great and would cut down on organization time. It would be cool for the 914 section to actually be full this year!

IPB Image

jimkelly
i for one am NOT opposed to gathering with the AC Gathering crowd.

do i have to leave my water cooled v8 at its current and only home ?? its water is air cooled : )))

my two cents.

jim
type11969
Nah, I doubt the CJVWS will care, we had a subie powered ghia at the last event (it was a members though). You may just not be judged . . . I'll ask.
type11969
Water-cooled v8 powered 914s = allowed on the field. Plus I would dig checking this beast out!

-Chris
Rick L
We're taking this into serious consideration. If not, we may change the date. I'm gathering consensus and will decide probably this weekend.
LowGT
We need a TLLC, Texas Land-Locked Classic. smile.gif
Rick L
My friend, I'm from Mansfield, TX, if you do it... i will come!
beer.gif smilie_pokal.gif
jonferns
so....
Rick L
After much consideration, we locked into 9/15. It was the only date we could get were the organizers were available to attend and it was more EC central than Jersey.

Hope to see you there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.