Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PLanning group contact info.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
VaccaRabite
Zach Nall

443-904-8300 (cell)
410-617-5220 (work - okay to call there 7:30 - 3pm)
AIM: lunatic sailor (usually only on while at work)
Email: rnall@loyola.edu

Now you go!

Zach
ws91420
Welby Sowers
540-287-0424 cell
ws91420@hotmail.com

Zach is that supposed to be nall or mall for your email addy
plas76targa
I'll help how I can.

home phone will continue to be 301-694-7283. Work email is matt.plasket@lmco.com

I did offer our house as an alternate. We could accomodate 20-30 cars, similar to the last two years events. You're all welcome here for a planning session if that's necessary.

Matt
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(ws91420 @ Jun 12 2007, 10:00 PM) *

Welby Sowers
540-287-0424 cell
ws91420@hotmail.com

Zach is that supposed to be nall or mall for your email addy

my email addy is:
r n a l l @ l o y o l a . e d u

Obviously remove the spaces from between each letter. rnall@loyola.edu

Zach
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Jun 12 2007, 11:44 PM) *

I'll help how I can.

home phone is currently 301-694-7283 but that may change as we move into new home. Work email is matt.plasket@lmco.com

I did offer our house as an alternate. We could accomodate 20-30 cars, similar to the last two years events. You're all welcome here for a planning session if that's necessary.

Matt

You could be the next big winner. Frederick works well for me.
Rick? What does our fearless leader say?

Zach
Rick L
Ok, 1st, this is me,
Rick Leonard
410-984-8030 cell
410-379-0658 home
rleonardccemtp@hotmail.com

My cell is the most reliable way to reach me.

Next, Centennial is no good. The 2 pavillions that would accomodate us are booked and the next larger pavillion is over $300. So.....
If Matt's offer still stands, we'll use his place.

I'm thinking seriously about changing the date so it doesn't conflict with the aircooled gathering or joining us with that event. Any thoughts?

Zach, any word from the admins about sponsorship?
ws91420
If a date change is in order later is better than earlier for me. If the aircooled thing is in NJ I would spend more time driving to and from than actually there.
VaccaRabite
When I picked the 15, it was the only free weekend that I had in September. If you want to use another september weekend, that will be fine, but I probably won't be able to attend. I'll still help plan.

The admins here will not be able to answer questions about sponsorship until WCR is completed.'

For my own personal opinion: I say we stick with the 15th, and start advertising that it is going to be at Matts place. the AC show in North Jersey is nearly in New York. An easy 3 hours from Batimore, 4 from DC, Frederick, and 4+ from the BIG cluster of 914s in NoVa.

There may be one or two people that would want to do both shows, but for most folks, it would just be too far.

Zach

Zach
Rick L
I will not even consider a date that you won't be able to attend! biggrin.gif

The 15th it is....at Matt's house. Let's tell it to the world! smilie_pokal.gif
zymurgist
Hi guys...
Ken Majewski
301-964-4847 (cell)
301-416-8644 (home, cell not likely to work here)

I'm your beer-obsessed non-club (non-world?) member who doesn't actually own a 914 (yet). wink.gif I selected the beers that Caroline served last year, because I remembered the kick-ass job that Kerry did when he was up in Kennett Square, PA. Anyhoo, I was wondering whether there would be interest in a 5 gallon keg of homebrew... I'm thinking IPA since it would have the widest appeal, and my most drinkable beers have usually been IPA's. I figure as long as I brew by the end of July, it would be ready in time for the ECC. What do y'all think?
VaccaRabite
I'm in for one. That would rock!

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.