Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who makes the best glass flares?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kona Cruisers
... auto body guy so I can make up for a lot but at the same time I dont want to spend 20 hours on em either..
thanks
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Kona Cruisers @ Jun 12 2007, 01:34 PM) *

... auto body guy so I can make up for a lot but at the same time I dont want to spend 20 hours on em either..
thanks

Don't install fiberglass flares unless you are racing door to door and have them rivieted on so you can replace them often. Steel are just as easy to install, reinforce the chassis and dramatically increase the value of your 914, and the cost of the flares is only slightly different between glass and steel.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jun 12 2007, 12:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Kona Cruisers @ Jun 12 2007, 01:34 PM) *

thanks

Don't install fiberglass flares unless you are racing door to door and have them rivieted on so you can replace them often. Steel are just as easy to install, reinforce the chassis and dramatically increase the value of your 914, and the cost of the flares is only slightly different between glass and steel.

agree.gif or you could install glass flares and be sorry you did and then install steel flares! Ask me how I know! headbang.gif
PORobinSCHE
i got these thru AA rocking nana.gif
nomore9one4
QUOTE(PORobinSCHE @ Jun 14 2007, 06:38 PM) *

They look like the 10" wide rear flares. "HUGE"
PORobinSCHE
QUOTE(faux916 @ Jun 15 2007, 09:45 AM) *

QUOTE(PORobinSCHE @ Jun 14 2007, 06:38 PM) *

They look like the 10" wide rear flares. "HUGE"

9's and 11's actually...ow the wheel/tire search begins
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.