Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Why do I miss Miles" Thread.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iamchappy
He made me av-943.gif
and was famous for this sheeplove.gif
TonyAKAVW
On Sunday, I was sitting at Super Tommy's with Howard, Dekman, and Elliot, and I said "my biggest dissapointment over the last few months with the 914 online stuff is that some good people have vanished." I then went on to list Mike Z (who is still around, just very quiet it seems), Miles, Mueller, etc.

-Tony
TROJANMAN
Miles had been posting on Narp for a while.
Check the classifieds wink.gif

dakotaewing
Miles who....
What's NARP?.....

sheeplove.gif
av-943.gif
bondo
Miles never actually existed, making this a silly thread indeed.
GWN7
Miles exists......you just have to believe........and be sprinkled with pixie dust smoke.gif
iamchappy
Qarl and I have talked about visiting him sometime, Qarl has spoken to him.
Miles reached out to me and gave me his blessings when he found out I had an Autistic child. Miles is good 914 Folk....
To bad he had to push his car more than drive it......
GWN7
When I last spoke to him he had just finished The Savanah Music Festival and was offered a job developing sound systems for two party boats. One in Hong Kong and the other is in Holland.
iamchappy
Thanks for sharing that Bruce...
bondo
Miles has been deemed out of date by the USMA. He has been replaced by Kilometers.
JoeSharp
Miles called me while I was in the hospital. Bruce, Elliot, Joe O', and Miles made my day after my operation.
Bleyseng
Miles is real as I have talked to him several times on the phone..

If I ever get some snakewood out of Suriname its going to him to make some killer guitars.
Jenny
I knew Miles way back when... sheeplove.gif

Yeah, I miss him too. And a bunch of other regulars that aren't so regular anymore. Of course, I'm not that regular anymore either. :shrug:

Jen
SGB
sad.gif

Edit: actually I am glad to hear he is doing well, so smile.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jun 12 2007, 08:16 PM) *

Miles exists......you just have to believe........and be sprinkled with pixie dust smoke.gif

Editing your line: Miles exists......you just have to believe........and be sprinkled with goat hair smoke.gif
tdgray
Good old M... sheeplove.gif

balljoint
:honka:

:sigh:

If his unpleasant woundingdeparture has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal914 BBS life, then his injuriesdisappearance carries with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. To get our lives back. You say poor TobyMiles? I say poor us.

smile.gif
GWN7
"Miles: tell everyone hi"
Aaron Cox
he be on AIM occasionally..... yarg! thar he blowz!
Bleyseng
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 12 2007, 11:20 PM) *

I knew Miles way back when... sheeplove.gif

Yeah, I miss him too. And a bunch of other regulars that aren't so regular anymore. Of course, I'm not that regular anymore either. :shrug:

Jen

I figured you had a kid by now and sold the 914 to pay for the Mini Van.. chair.gif
Eric_Shea
"Why do I miss Miles"

Cause he's the coolest...
Jenny
no kid
no minivan
and I found M on myspace smile.gif

Jen
Jenny
Pure, uncensored Grade A Miles. This one literally had me rolling on the floor.

Ok, Brad's arraignment is in just a few hours, we don't have much time!

I am pretty far away, but I am leaving right now... my plan is to drive 2500 miles, and break Brad out of jail, then escape across the border to a neutral country, like... Spain... or... somewhere close to Spain..

Has anyone seen the jail? Do we have anyone (besides Brad) on the inside? Hmmm...

I'd imagine it looks like the drawing I just made below, ok... we need an assault team.. someone on point with guts, energy, and a fighting will (expendable)....

Aaron? That'a boy! You go! Ok... We need someone to watch his back.... Matt? Thanks so much, you don't know what this means to your fellow teeners..

Ok.. we will need a support group, and a command post. Are there any Hooters, or maybe a gentleman's club that serves food close to the jail? Hmm.. we need a map. Aaron, we need you to get a map...

SAVE THE RECEIPTS!

Ok, so Aaron leads the assault, Matt has his back... ok, we will tentatively name me Team A lead, and if someone would like to be adjuctant... oh wait, nevermind, just everyone else meet me at the closest strip club with food, we'll talk about command structure there...

Ok Aaron, Matt.... below is a map I made of what the jail could look like... I need you to follow the plan, and stay on time... set your watches to whatever your computer time is now... I will synchronize with you when you get to the strip club, with Brad..

Ok, everyone clear on that?

What? Aaron, it's simple, just follow the map, and try to go unnoticed. Stealth is the way!

Godspeed, see you at Uncle Jiggly's!

M

IPB Image
iamchappy
Pure classic! biggrin.gif av-943.gif
tdgray
OMHMFG.... that was freakin so funny.

I think I actually spit coffee on my keyboard the first time I read that one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.