Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Parts sale/Cookout/TOD drive! July 14/15
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
NO RSVP NEEDED! JUST COME ON OVER AND HAVE SOME FUN!

Click to view attachment
blitZ
If we do another SEC this year and have a swap meet, it may be a good way to get rid of parts.
914rrr
Details of the cookout/garage sale/ Tail of the Dragon ride will be posted tonight. Check back for details!
shadygrady
The SEC last year was great so if the date is right, we're in. driving.gif
914rrr
icon_bump.gif
Al Meredith
If you will let me bring the 912E I'm in and I'm sure Jason Sabatino is OK as well.
914rrr
Definitely drive your cars!

914rrr
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jun 15 2007, 07:30 PM) *

If you will let me bring the 912E I'm in and I'm sure Jason Sabatino is OK as well.

Definitely bring the Porsches! We have special parking for the cars, but it is limited. Letting me know ahead of time will get you a reserved spot!

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you!
Nel
shadygrady
QUOTE(914rrr @ Jun 25 2007, 04:54 AM) *

Definitely bring the Porsches! We have special parking for the cars, but it is limited. Letting me know ahead of time will get you a reserved spot!

Nel

Is it too late to let you know? If not Lewis Broyles and I will be bringing two cars, hopefully 914's. driving.gif
shadygrady
sorry about the double post.
914rrr
QUOTE(shadygrady @ Jul 12 2007, 10:20 AM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Jun 25 2007, 04:54 AM) *

Nel

Is it too late to let you know? If not Lewis Broyles and I will be bringing two cars, hopefully 914's. driving.gif

Hi,

It isn't ever too late until the party is over! Happy you are coming. I received your email and forwarded the info to you.

Thanks!
Nel
914rrr
Click to view attachment
blitZ
I may make it after all, got room for one more? When are you guys leaving Atlanta? I'd like to follow if you don't mind.

914rrr
Yep, we definitely have room! I just went and bought enough food and drinks for an army! And don't forget, the early birds can enjoy coffee, juice, muffins (various kinds), and donuts!

beerchug.gif
914rrr
TIME ZONE! Some people have PM'd about times they are leaving...but forgot about the time difference. We are in Eastern Standard Time. So check to make sure you account for any time difference when making the trip.

NO RSVP NEEDED! I am getting alot of messages asking if there is room....we have room and please come over! The more enthusiasts the better!

You will not believe the amount of parts we are getting rid of!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.